PDA

View Full Version : Love the Linear guild holiday picture

krossbow
2007-11-22, 03:40 PM
I have to say, I really love the Linear guild picture for the holidays. It encompasses them perfectly. Thog's childish hopes and Nale's scolding almost makes it seem like a family picture, with Nale and Sabine (in full holiday cheer getup) holding hands to the side. Really shows how, though they may be an evil couple, they are a Healthy evil couple.

Haha, this just really shows off why so many people love the linear guild.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-11-22, 05:09 PM
Sabine really seems to be into Cosplay.

The Slutty School Girl
The Christmas Tramp

No Cure for the Paladin's Blues Extra Material

The Innocent Virgin

The Geisha

And her two default modes: The Leather Clad Adventuress and the Leather Clad Fiend.

On the other hand, Haley has worn the EXACT SAME THING since the beginning of the story. Haley needs to work on her wardrobe. Seriously.

Yeril
2007-11-22, 05:14 PM
Sabine really seems to be into Cosplay.

The Slutty School Girl
The Christmas Tramp

No Cure for the Paladin's Blues Extra Material

The Innocent Virgin

The Geisha

The Male Cliffport Watchman..

Querzis
2007-11-22, 05:36 PM
I have to say, I really love the Linear guild picture for the holidays. It encompasses them perfectly. Thog's childish hopes and Nale's scolding almost makes it seem like a family picture, with Nale and Sabine (in full holiday cheer getup) holding hands to the side. Really shows how, though they may be an evil couple, they are a Healthy evil couple.

Yeah its really my favorite T-shirt of the bunch but I'm still not sure if I'm gonna get it, I mean its going to look really odd to people who never heard about OOTS...well that and because I got no money.

Fozzie
2007-11-22, 06:22 PM

Yeah, I guess that wasn't sexy. :smalltongue:

Miraqariftsky
2007-11-22, 11:38 PM

Haha, this just really shows off why so many people love the linear guild.

What Linear Guild holiday picture are y'all talking about? I am unfamiliar with it.

Green Bean
2007-11-22, 11:55 PM
What Linear Guild holiday picture are y'all talking about? I am unfamiliar with it.

Well, since it is almost the Christmas season, I give you the gift of a holiday link (http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick/4071101)

Trust me, it was either this, or socks. :smallbiggrin:

Kaelaroth
2007-11-23, 08:36 AM

Yummy! :smallamused:

Yeah, I love that picture too. Good couples are so predictable. And Sabine looks great in that colour scheme.

Elfanatic
2007-11-23, 11:34 AM
Lets not forget the Dwarf Blacksmith.

:nale: : "Are...are you sure you want to do it like this?"
:sabine: : "Trust me, dwarves are real dextrous."
:nale: : "Hum, okay."

:smalltongue:

Kaelaroth
2007-11-23, 11:43 AM
Lets not forget the Dwarf Blacksmith.

:nale: : "Are...are you sure you want to do it like this?"
:sabine: : "Trust me, dwarves are real dextrous."
:nale: : "Hum, okay."

:smalltongue:

Last Panel. :smallsmile: (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0082.html)