PDA

View Full Version : Exiles in the Playground

Halna LeGavilk
2007-11-22, 10:49 PM
This thread is for people who play Exile I, Exile II, Exile III, or Blades of Exile. What's your favorite type of character? What's your party like? What adventures have you created on the Map Editor of Blades of Exile?

Jack Squat
2007-11-22, 10:53 PM
shouldn't this be in gaming (other)?

hyperfreak497
2007-11-22, 10:53 PM
Nooooooooooo! Stop letting Brick win! Threads like this don't need to exist! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The Wall must not be validated!!!!!

*Runs away, screaming*

Halna LeGavilk
2007-11-22, 10:55 PM
It might. I thought the "Blank in the Playground" belonged here. So, how do I move it? Just copy and paste? Or, what?

Jack Squat
2007-11-22, 10:57 PM
PM a mod or use the report button.

Gaelbert
2007-11-23, 12:14 AM
So how is doing the opposite of what Brickwall wants letting him win?:smallconfused:
Although I have to agree, I looked at the title and thought that it was referring to the political exiles.
*nudgenudge*in the Playground threads tend to refer to lifestyle choices, and these threads often go in Friendly Banter, but they are not above the normal rules.
And to think I propogated this trend...

hyperfreak497
2007-11-23, 10:09 AM
So how is doing the opposite of what Brickwall wants letting him win?:smallconfused:

Because he argued that "in the Playground" threads were stupid, and this thread validates that arguement.

Telok
2007-11-23, 10:31 AM
My final parties always ended up looking like Rogue, Cleric, Cleric, Mage, Mage, Mage. The rogue using poisoned arrows and high archery, the clerics blocking and healing, the mages either killed with direct magic or layered the field in wall spells.

Using enough wall spells you could get the AI to stop attacking and spend all it's time trying to get out of the spells.