PDA

View Full Version : Request a Homebrew Thread

sengmeng
2022-03-14, 10:39 AM
So, there used to be a request-a-homebrew thread, and I'm currently in need of a custom subclass, so since I can't find one in the threads new enough to not be thread necromancy, I guess I'll start this new one.

Basically, I am going to describe my request below, with "R1" at the beginning of the paragraph, and people can add R2, R3, etc, and if you want to take a crack at fulfilling R1, preface your answer with A1, and if the as yet hypothetical R2 sounds like something you want to fulfill, put your answer as A2, and so on.

R1: 5e Paladin Subclass: Oath of Ascetism. I have a DMPC who was resurrected into a new warforged body (he was a warforged to begin with, but needed a new body built from scratch). I've been just treating him as a vanilla paladin, no subclass abilities except he can smite with his fists. He's an adaptation from a completely homebrewed class I made for 3.5, which itself was based around the Vow of Poverty feat. Basically, he needs to have healing and combat abilities, and needs to be able to smite with his fists, and one of his tenets should be not owning anything.