PDA

View Full Version : Template for Fallen Celestials?

Yogibear41
2022-04-03, 06:15 PM
Is there a template for making fallen celestials? Basically looking for something that is the opposite of the Sanctified template from BOED. For example if I wanted an evil version of an astral deva.

hamishspence
2022-04-04, 12:45 AM
Half-fiend maybe. While normally inherited, BOVD suggests that exposure to sufficiently high concentrations of evil can give creatures present, the half-fiend template. A celestial that has already changed alignment to non-good, is a "non-good creature" and eligible.

Mordante
2022-04-04, 05:36 AM
Is there a template for making fallen celestials? Basically looking for something that is the opposite of the Sanctified template from BOED. For example if I wanted an evil version of an astral deva.

Sorry for derailing your topic, I looked up the Sanctified Creature Template. I see that it is a +2LA template. Does anyone know if there is a 0LA version of this template?

Dalmosh
2022-04-04, 06:32 AM
If 3rd party is allowed, Green Ronin's Legions of Hell/Book of Fiends has you sorted.

Biggus
2022-04-04, 10:31 AM
Basically looking for something that is the opposite of the Sanctified template from BOED.

There is a "corrupted creature" template in BoVD which is basically the opposite of the sanctified template, I'm not sure if it's right for what you're looking for though.