PDA

View Full Version : V's Eyes

Jack Zander
2007-11-25, 03:44 AM
I just noticed that V now has pink circles around the eyes. What is this?

krossbow
2007-11-25, 03:46 AM
Its supposed to be circles around one's eyes brought on by sleep deprivation. When people go without sleep or sufficient rest, they get black bags underneath their eyes. These are supposed to show that he hasn't been getting any trance/meditations.

Robz_defheadz
2007-11-25, 05:10 AM
Presumably it is to represent V's tired nature.

dogmac
2007-11-25, 06:16 AM
It's proof that V REALLY ought to trance.

V, you can't do your best work when you are exhausted. One nice trance and you might yet see a way.....

Morty
2007-11-25, 06:59 AM
Nah, it's clearly the sign that V is controlled by alien ghosts from outer space.:smallamused:

mr_kedrot
2007-11-25, 07:42 AM
V is a cross dresser living in some nigh-evicted apartments in New York, slowly dying of AIDS and playing the drums to get by.

Until she meets Belkar, a tall handsome black man looking for love in all the wrong places.

Cue "Seasons of Love"

</sarcasm>

Emperor Ing
2007-11-25, 08:00 AM
V's definite tiredness is obvious, and I believe that it should also be obvious to anyone else. I am quite certain this thread in particular has been created before

Mant
2007-11-25, 10:09 AM
It has, and it will be again in the future. People seems to fail to understand even the simplest things, they must ask to teh forumz.

Tyrmatt
2007-11-25, 10:45 AM
I prefer to think that the Giant is finally going to show us his representation of what the PHB says will happen when a mage refuses to trance/sleep and then goes on a spellcasting binge.

FrostXian
2007-11-25, 10:50 AM
I do not understand how objects stand in place and do not levitate randomly. What mysterious occurance keeps them there as if something is pulling them towards the core of the earth?
I just noticed this.

Spiryt
2007-11-25, 11:01 AM
I do not understand how objects stand in place and do not levitate randomly. What mysterious occurance keeps them there as if something is pulling them towards the core of the earth?
I just noticed this.

DAMN! You're right. I can't reach my ceiling!

Fire_Heart
2007-11-25, 12:23 PM
V's definite tiredness is obvious, and I believe that it should also be obvious to anyone else. I am quite certain this thread in particular has been created before

He's indeed very tired and i think that's why he's so angry with Duncan:smallfrown:

2007-11-25, 01:28 PM
He's indeed very tired and i think that's why he's so angry with Duncan:smallfrown:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/86/Duncan.gif

?????????

NurgleDwarf
2007-11-25, 01:37 PM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/8/86/Duncan.gif

?????????

if that aint a dwarf cleric, i dont know what is. ( people still dont know the character's names, and i dont understand why :smallconfused: )

But seriously, yeah, V's tired.