View Full Version : Appropriate Class For The Dragon Deities Pantheon

Bartmanhomer
2022-04-12, 12:08 AM
I need an appropriate class that fit the Dragon Deities Pantheon. I found some classes that fit some of the Dragon Deities:

Io: Cleric
Bahamut: Paladin
Lendys: Paladin
Tiamat: Paladin of Tyranny
Tamara: Healer
Astilabor: Rogue
Sardior: Psion
Chronepsis: Cleric
Faluzure: Wizard
Hlal: Bard
Aasterinian: Beguiler
Garyx: Barbarian

So can anyone help me with which class fits for the rest of the Dragon Deities Pantheon please? :smile:

Troacctid
2022-04-12, 01:19 AM
Dragon prophet.

Bartmanhomer
2022-04-12, 01:26 AM
Dragon prophet.

Well, I google this class and it has included the 11 dragon deities' abilities except for Sardior. :frown:

Troacctid
2022-04-12, 02:38 AM
Well, I google this class and it has included the 11 dragon deities' abilities except for Sardior. :frown:
Diamond dragon.

Bartmanhomer
2022-04-12, 03:46 AM
Diamond dragon.

Thank you. :smile:

nedz
2022-04-13, 04:55 PM
Aasterinian Beguiler
Astilabor Rogue

Bartmanhomer
2022-04-13, 05:00 PM
Aasterinian Beguiler
Astilabor Rogue

Great. I edit my post to add your answer. :smile:

Arcanist
2022-04-15, 06:05 PM
Tamara should be a Healer (yes, the base class) instead of a Cleric. If any of them should be a Cleric, it should be Chronepsis, that said I see no reason the Draconic Pantheon can't double up. After all, the Asgardian Pantheon has like 5 Wizards and 5 Barbarians among them. So Lendys should very likely be a Paladin as well. Io however is very likely the DM.

Bartmanhomer
2022-04-15, 06:09 PM
Tamara should be a Healer (yes, the base class) instead of a Cleric. If any of them should be a Cleric, it should be Chronepsis, that said I see no reason the Draconic Pantheon can't double up. After all, the Asgardian Pantheon has like 5 Wizards and 5 Barbarians among them. So Lendys should very likely be a Paladin as well. Io however is very likely the DM.

I like your input there about Tamara being a Healer, and Chronepsis being a Cleric. Also, you're right about Lendys being a Paladin. I'm going to edit the post now. :smile: