PDA

View Full Version : How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck can chuck wood and other questions

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-25, 06:47 AM
First can you say, that your throwing multiple pieces of wood, to have the same effect as throwing multiple pieces of wood and does that affect your amnumition?
This question came from the fact you only have finite weapons.

Does a palladin follow LAW or LAI, when he's confronted with a situation where he has to make the choice?
Law as writen, law as intended.

Pronounceable
2007-11-25, 07:13 AM
Does a bear poop in the woods?

UserClone
2007-11-25, 07:18 AM
Did you know that I am now about to report you for spamming?:smallmad:

Fenix_of_Doom
2007-11-25, 10:12 AM
First can you say, that your throwing multiple pieces of wood, to have the same effect as throwing multiple pieces of wood and does that affect your amnumition?
This question came from the fact you only have finite weapons.

Does a palladin follow LAW or LAI, when he's confronted with a situation where he has to make the choice?

1 Throwing wood? Why would you want to do that? And why wouldn't throwing more wood have the same effect as.... throwing more wood?

2 the paladin doesn't have to follow the law at all, just his personal code. A Paladin will usually do what (s)he thinks is best but when in doubt it is always the spirit of the law(or whatever) that counts.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-25, 10:16 AM
Paladins are LG, not lawful stupid. I think that's what you were asking. . .

Blanks
2007-11-25, 11:57 AM
Did you know that I am now about to report you for spamming
Just did... who wants to be third :smallfrown:

SoD
2007-11-25, 01:15 PM
I doubt it'll stop him. But yeah, I'm up for it.

BardicDuelist
2007-11-25, 02:15 PM
Honestly, these are the kind of things that Silly Message Board Games is for. Please stop littering the RPG forum.

Roland St. Jude
2007-11-25, 02:44 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: :smallsigh: