PDA

View Full Version : concept character crafting; comments, criticisms considered.

Rtgamer
2022-04-13, 08:47 PM
I Rolled Stats 18 16 15 14 10 8; our DM says no Eberron, we start from lvl 3, and we get a free feat at write up.
My concept is a traveling celebrity gourmet.
Stout Halfling St8 Dx18 Cn16 In18 Ws10 C14
A Far traveler (all eyes on you) insight perception)
Im leaning toward ARTIFICER/Alchemist and tools proficiencies ie Tinkers, Herbalists, Cooks, Brewing, Artificer ect. Intending to REFLAVOR spells around food and beverages. Good with sharps, leather apron armor, wok Shield wielder. I imagine a feat like Skill expert or resilient. If I were to Multi.. Eloquence Bard or maybe a rogue? Well thats about all I gots so far.. any suggestions welcomed and thanks

animorte
2022-04-13, 09:04 PM
Grease should absolutely be your top priority as far as spells go.

Also Prestidigitation for this: You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.

JNAProductions
2022-04-13, 09:06 PM
Chef feat? Did that make it out of UA?

Rtgamer
2022-04-13, 09:20 PM
Grease should absolutely be your top priority as far as spells go.

Also Prestidigitation for this: You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.

Animorte there are so many foody opportunities amongst the spells and cantrips

Rtgamer
2022-04-13, 09:29 PM
Chef feat? Did that make it out of UA?

Hello again JNA, you’ve always got some good input on this site. Chef feat seems week to me idk can’t really hurt roll play; but for a feat? We can do better I hope

JNAProductions
2022-04-13, 09:30 PM
Hello again JNA, you’ve always got some good input on this site. Chef feat seems week to me idk can’t really hurt roll play; but for a feat? We can do better I hope

I remembered it existed-I don’t remember what it actually DOES. :P

togapika
2022-04-14, 01:01 PM
Eventually look for animate objects so you could animate your food dishes

KorvinStarmast
2022-04-14, 01:10 PM
Eventually look for animate objects so you could animate your food dishes Be our guest! FWIW, for an artificer that's a character level 17 spell. But it sure fits thematically.

Rtgamer
2022-04-14, 08:47 PM
Eventually look for animate objects so you could animate your food dishes
Tinker tools and infusions can do some of this I’m thinking… like the hibachi chefs, they put on a show that could utilize some of these.

Rtgamer
2022-04-14, 08:48 PM
I remembered it existed-I don’t remember what it actually DOES. :P

The more I think about it… I like the concept less