PDA

View Full Version : DM Help A Resource Question and Problem

Khrysaes
2022-04-14, 05:30 AM
So, I am having trouble finding a resource. Namely, I remember the content topic and a specific image, but I can't find where it is from.
How many people have had this same problem? I have spent two days now looking for it, and am wondering if it is just me (unlikely), and what other people use to help narrow their search.

If you want to help me find it:

To do my best to describe it. It is rules about player tasks, assignments, or something, about camping.
I have found many resources for such things, but not the one I am looking for.

Specifically, I remember the image, it was a camp fire surrounded by objects, and I believe there were sort of blank areas which could be filled in with player or character names for the roles. I specifically remember it is that sort of beige scrollish background many homebrews use because of the homebrewery.

I don't remember if it was an image, a stand alone product, or just a subsection of a product, but I remember it is about camping roles and the image of the campfire surrounded by objects on the beige scrollish background. For some reason I think it was a single image or page.

Khrysaes
2022-04-14, 05:46 AM
To note. I am more interested in the processes of how other DM's search for resources that they remember but cant remember the identity of than help finding the resource I described.

Burley
2022-04-14, 07:47 AM
As a DM, when I can't find what I'm looking for, I usually go HERE (https://forums.giantitp.com/forumdisplay.php?63-D-amp-D-5e-Next) to get help.

Real talk, though, I'm notorious for mixing images and information around in my head and misremembering things that never existed. So, if I can't find something, I assume it never existed and make it up myself.