+15/+10/+5
+6
+6
+12
Free Extend (5)

Alignment: Any
Hit Die: 1d6

Class Skills:
Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disable Device (Dex), any Knowledge (Int), Linguistics (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight Of Wind (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha)
Skill Points at 1st Level: (6 + Int modifier) × 4
Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifier

Weapon and Armor Proficiencies
A Xelor is proficient with all simple weapons, as well as light armor.

Spells
A Xelor casts arcane spells, which are drawn from the Xelor spell list. When you gain access to a new level of spells, you automatically know all the spells for that level on the Xelor spell list. You can cast any spell you know without preparing it ahead of time. Essentially, your spell list is the same as your spells known list. You also have the option of adding to your existing spell list through your advanced learning class feature (see below) as you increase in level.

To cast a Xelor spell, you must have an Intelligence score of 10 + the spell's level (Int 10 for 0-level spells, Int 11 for 1st-level spells, and so forth). The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a Xelor's spell is 10 + the spell's level + the Xelor's Int modifier. Like other spellcasters, a Xelor can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. The base daily spell allotment is given on the table. In addition, you receive bonus spells for a high Intelligence score.

A Xelor need not prepare spells in advance. You can cast any spell you know at any time, assuming you have not yet used up your spells per day for that spell level.

Armored Mage (Ex)
You ignore the arcane spell failure chance for light armor.

Extend Spell
You gain Extend Spell as a bonus feat at level one.

Time Surge (Su)
Beginning at second level, you can use your mastery of time to grant yourself additional actions. As a swift action, you may take an additional move action on your turn. You may do so a number of times per day equal to one-sixth your Xelor level plus your Intelligence modifier, rounded up.

At eighth level, you may take an additional standard action using your swift action. This consumes a normal use of Time Surge, but may only be done once per day.

At fourteenth level, you may take an additional full round action using your swift action. This consumes a normal use of Time Surge, but may only be done once per day.

The Standard and Full-Round are on SEPARATE tracks, so you can take both in the same day (though not the same round), each consuming a use of Time Surge as normal.

And the formula might be worded badly, so in numbers...

(X+I)/6=U

X=Xelor Level
I=Intelligence modifier
U=Uses per day

Rounding up, as per the text.

So a level 2 Xelor gets only one Time Surge per day unless they have a 20 Int or better, when they get two.
A level 5 Xelor gets one use if their Int is 2 to 13, two uses at 14 to 25, three uses 26 to 37... So on and so forth.

Technically you could get NO USES if you're a 6 Int Xelor... But that's very much an edge case. You wouldn't be able to cast spells either, so... Not concerned.

Free Extend
At level four, you may apply the Extend Spell metamagic to one spell you cast per day without increasing the spell level or casting time.

You gain an additional use of this ability for every four levels you have in this class.

Rapid Metamagic (Su)
At level five, applying metamagic to your Xelor spells no longer takes additional time.

TBD

Work In Progress

Time-based fixed-list casting class for Pathfinder.

I want a few more features, but the main thing it NEEDS right now is a spell list.

So... Halp? Time-based spells for Pathfinder? :)

Metastachydium
2022-04-17, 07:29 AM
Time Surge (Su)
Beginning at second level, you can use your mastery of time to grant yourself additional actions. As a swift action, you may take an additional move action on your turn. You may do so a number of times per day equal to one-sixth your Xelor level plus your Intelligence modifier, rounded up.

Okay, this is extremely clunky. If you had a mean target number in mind, it would be easier to come up with a more elegant formula; as is, I'm not sure what to do with it, however.

Time-based fixed-list casting class for Pathfinder.

I want a few more features, but the main thing it NEEDS right now is a spell list.

Hm. Quick Change, Restful Sleep (reflavoured somewhat), Burst of Speed, False Age, Plant Growth, Blight, Rusting Grasp, Soften Earth and Stone, Moment of Prescience, Augury, Divination, Time Shudder, Time Stop, Temporal Divergence, Temporal Regression, Temporal Stasis, much everything from here (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/oracle/mysteries/paizo-oracle-mysteries/time/), Ally/Army Across Time?

JNAProductions
2022-04-17, 10:56 AM
I did not have an exact number in mind-but I did want it based off level and Int.

Thank you for your advice. :)

GnomeWorks
2022-04-17, 05:28 PM

I have a "spell" list for a temporal power source for 5e: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PzW7PwXl_6N8uASLy2U1owYJlA-UvzpL/view?usp=sharing

Important to note, also, that IMO 9 spell levels is ridiculous, so I moved to a 6-level system. You can convert between the two using this chart:

https://i.imgur.com/6DapzuF.png