PDA

View Full Version : Blustery Hearts {HSHC} IC

Lentrax
2022-04-18, 02:58 PM
Episode One

It is Saturday. Not just any Saturday, but the Saturday where you begin your college adventures!

You have all, for one reason or another, chosen to attend the University of Illinois. The campus, situated in the West Side of Chicago, just a couple minutes walk from the Loop, is a vibrant place. And because it is the official move in weekend, it is extremely busy.

It is recommended to all students that they head to the Student Union for an orientation session before they head to the dormitories for their room assignments. You are amazed at how many kids there are, all of them incoming freshmen like yourselves. There are boys and girls of all walks of life, appropriate for the cultural center Chicago is. Girls who meet your eye, boys who stare open-mouthed at some of the girls (and guys) they see.

As you are walking inside the Union building, you hear a click-click-click.

Turning to see the source of the sound, you see a girl playing with a Zippo lighter. She is flicking the lid open and closed, and each motion makes one of the clicking sounds.

Her hair is such a deep purple it is almost black, She is wearing a green army-style jacket.

Her jeans are tucked into stylized boots, with a zipper running up the side and four straps and buckles for decoration.

Then she goes off, and you lose her in the crowd.

Maybe you'll see her again. Especially if she is a student. But in the meantime, there are things to do, people to meet, and things to move.

Unopposed roll.

Choose your roll type against D6. Success gains 1VP.

Alaize-chan
2022-04-18, 06:17 PM
Among the crowd a girl dressed in flashy Ninja clothes pranced around sticking out like a sore thumb, most people gives her a weird look but that didn't bothered her, she stands at 5'6 feet and is fair skinned with an athletic and fairly voluptuous body and a decent sized bust, she has very long green hair and orange eyes.

She spot the dark haired girl with the lighter and that catches her attention immediately yet she quickly disappeared, just what technique she used?

"Come on Kisekimaru show me the way to go..." Muttered the girl as she produces a toy looking compass which spins at no clear direction as if broken.

Using Skill to navigate through the people and search the mysterious girl, +1 from strong roll and +1 from using a named object from naming flair for a total of... +2

Xihirli
2022-04-18, 07:30 PM
Answer caught a glance of this girl and her hair and her attitude.
All of a sudden, nothing was more important than finding this woman and arranging a time to meet up and make out until they decided to do more.

"Hey, move it," she thought about physically shoving the people who weren't quick enough in getting out of her way as she searched for this incredibly alluring lady... then decided not to.

Yes, Answer. A wonderful start to your year. Shoving people before orientation. No, hold yourself down to yelling.

"Hey! With the purple hair!" She called out. "Hold up a second!"
She frowned. Well, everyone's going to orientation. Let's work our way that way.

"Come on people, move into the building or outta my way!"

Strong Conflict, and Competitive Spirit for +1, I want to get the crowd to let me through. +2, decided against pushing them for a +4.

Illven
2022-04-18, 09:47 PM
That's when a family of pod people started strolling up to the Union Building.

Cause one girl is walking a trolley with a few boxes, she has blue eyes behind glasses, pink hair and an absolutely bewitching figure. Next to her, is her identical twin? The only difference being no glasses and her hair isn't in a ponytail.

On her other side is, if you didn't know better you'd swear it's her from say ten years in the future. Behind the three comes a 5 more girls, with a variety of hair colors, and eye colors in progressively younger bodies. The startling part is just how much their facial features look alike, and how much their body is just a shrunken down version of the girl in front.

"You know, hun. You don't need to get a dorm here, you can always stay at the manor." The future girl starts with the tone of having had this discussion before.

I mean it might be nice, to live with people that aren't my palette swaps. The girl in front snarks, to a generalized grumbling of "Don't call us palette swaps!"

"C'mon Jasmine, at least promise to visit us on the weekends." The twin? says tapping her foot.

Might be hard to visit you in France, but I'll come to the manor as much as my classes allow. She pulls the girls into a big group hug.

Let's say Jasmine is making an introduction to the student body.

Strong allure, School queen, Moe enthusiast

JNAProductions
2022-04-18, 09:58 PM
Samantha uses her height to keep an eye on the purple-haired girl. That is, until one of her high school... Call him an acquaintance, to be polite, makes himself known.

"Hey!" he opens with, before following the greeting with some choice cusses. "Didn't you flunk out?" he sneers.

She rolls her eyes. "Not the time, Derek," she tells him. "Bump off before you do something stupid, like always."

He sidles up, with a small gang of goons-all guys, three slightly shorter than him, one slightly taller. "I ain't afraid of you, you-" he starts again.

Without breaking a sweat, Samantha grabs his hand and pulls it up. She keeps it going, until he's on his tip-toes, trying to wriggle out. "Boy howdy, are you as short of memory as you are stupid? I literally busted your ass for peeping on the cheerleaders right before graduation."

"You... You were-ack!" he tries to get out as she bends his fingers back.

"You got new mooks-so let them know what'll happen if I actually get angry, okay? As a favor to me," she says, her voice dripping in mock sweetness.

Strong Conflict +1
Bruiser +2
Fearsome Reputation +2
Violence Is Always The Answer +1

Lentrax
2022-04-18, 10:52 PM
Among the crowd a girl dressed in flashy Ninja clothes pranced around sticking out like a sore thumb, most people gives her a weird look but that didn't bothered her, she stands at 5'6 feet and is fair skinned with an athletic and fairly voluptuous body and a decent sized bust, she has very long green hair and orange eyes.

She spot the dark haired girl with the lighter and that catches her attention immediately yet she quickly disappeared, just what technique she used?

"Come on Kisekimaru show me the way to go..." Muttered the girl as she produces a toy looking compass which spins at no clear direction as if broken.

Using Skill to navigate through the people and search the mysterious girl, +1 from strong roll and +1 from using a named object from naming flair for a total of... +2

There she is. Sitting at a table, reading something from the welcome packet.

That's when a family of pod people started strolling up to the Union Building.

Cause one girl is walking a trolley with a few boxes, she has blue eyes behind glasses, pink hair and an absolutely bewitching figure. Next to her, is her identical twin? The only difference being no glasses and her hair isn't in a ponytail.

On her other side is, if you didn't know better you'd swear it's her from say ten years in the future. Behind the three comes a 5 more girls, with a variety of hair colors, and eye colors in progressively younger bodies. The startling part is just how much their facial features look alike, and how much their body is just a shrunken down version of the girl in front.

"You know, hun. You don't need to get a dorm here, you can always stay at the manor." The future girl starts with the tone of having had this discussion before.

I mean it might be nice, to live with people that aren't my palette swaps. The girl in front snarks, to a generalized grumbling of "Don't call us palette swaps!"

"C'mon Jasmine, at least promise to visit us on the weekends." The twin? says tapping her foot.

Might be hard to visit you in France, but I'll come to the manor as much as my classes allow. She pulls the girls into a big group hug.

Let's say Jasmine is making an introduction to the student body.

Strong allure, School queen, Moe enthusiast

"I mean, did any of you actually read any of the stuff the university sent out?" One of the girls in the middle of the pack says. "Freshmen are all required to live on campus. No exceptions."

And that was when a purple haired girl walked past. And the girl with baby blue hair turns her head to watch her go by. "And who would want to miss out on that?"

Samantha uses her height to keep an eye on the purple-haired girl. That is, until one of her high school... Call him an acquaintance, to be polite, makes himself known.

"Hey!" he opens with, before following the greeting with some choice cusses. "Didn't you flunk out?" he sneers.

She rolls her eyes. "Not the time, Derek," she tells him. "Bump off before you do something stupid, like always."

He sidles up, with a small gang of goons-all guys, three slightly shorter than him, one slightly taller. "I ain't afraid of you, you-" he starts again.

Without breaking a sweat, Samantha grabs his hand and pulls it up. She keeps it going, until he's on his tip-toes, trying to wriggle out. "Boy howdy, are you as short of memory as you are stupid? I literally busted your ass for peeping on the cheerleaders right before graduation."

"You... You were-ack!" he tries to get out as she bends his fingers back.

"You got new mooks-so let them know what'll happen if I actually get angry, okay? As a favor to me," she says, her voice dripping in mock sweetness.

Strong Conflict +1
Bruiser +2
Fearsome Reputation +2

There is a hand suddenly on your wrist.

"Hey now, no need for violence," the voice belongs to a slightly older person. An older student. An RA or a postgrad, maybe? Either way, he nods his toward the center of the Union building. "C'mon. Let's get you set up, and you can show everyone, pardon the pun here, but you'll show them you really are the bigger person. Huh? What do you say?"

Looking in the dierection he nods, you see the purple haired girl sitting at a table, drinking a coffee and reading from her packet.

Answer caught a glance of this girl and her hair and her attitude.
All of a sudden, nothing was more important than finding this woman and arranging a time to meet up and make out until they decided to do more.

"Hey, move it," she thought about physically shoving the people who weren't quick enough in getting out of her way as she searched for this incredibly alluring lady... then decided not to.

Yes, Answer. A wonderful start to your year. Shoving people before orientation. No, hold yourself down to yelling.

"Hey! With the purple hair!" She called out. "Hold up a second!"
She frowned. Well, everyone's going to orientation. Let's work our way that way.

"Come on people, move into the building or outta my way!"

Strong Conflict, and Competitive Spirit for +1, I want to get the crowd to let me through. +2, decided against pushing them for a +4.

People just do not seem interested in moving out of the way. Maybe there is just too many for it to be effective. But you finally get inside. Where you realize you lost track of who you were looking for. Great start.

Xihirli
2022-04-18, 11:05 PM
"...Guh, whatever," Answer muttered. She decided to get over her feelings by going up to a random hot girl.
"Hey, this place is boring. Wanna make out until something actually happens?" She requested, grinning right at her fellow underclasswoman.

Illven
2022-04-18, 11:53 PM
Jasmine immediately looks over the woman, and immediately shamefully has her gaze drop to check out her chest, but... even if she sees nothing. She's cute. She thought internally, before turning to move and boop the baby blue girl's nose.

And You. She grins Are at least 4 years too young. She says with a smug grin. Or well, technically 2 years too young. If Sarah wanted to make a move. To which the redhead of the group made a mild noise of distaste. She'd certainly...... well wouldn't have my blessing, but I wouldn't be telling her she's too young.

I mean when I was your age I was still struggling with my sexuality. She says starting to follow the purple haired girl, grinning as she puts on a faux old lady's voice. You shouldn't be dating college girls. How about a nice high school freshie girl, or sophomore. She says intruding on her sister's dating life.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 12:23 AM
"...Guh, whatever," Answer muttered. She decided to get over her feelings by going up to a random hot girl.
"Hey, this place is boring. Wanna make out until something actually happens?" She requested, grinning right at her fellow underclasswoman.

The girl looks shocked. "Buh-But I don't know you. And I'm straight. Sorry!"

Jasmine immediately looks over the woman, and immediately shamefully has her gaze drop to check out her chest, but... even if she sees nothing. She's cute. She thought internally, before turning to move and boop the baby blue girl's nose.

And You. She grins Are at least 4 years too young. She says with a smug grin. Or well, technically 2 years too young. If Sarah wanted to make a move. To which the redhead of the group made a mild noise of distaste. She'd certainly...... well wouldn't have my blessing, but I wouldn't be telling her she's too young.

I mean when I was your age I was still struggling with my sexuality. She says starting to follow the purple haired girl, grinning as she puts on a faux old lady's voice. You shouldn't be dating college girls. How about a nice high school freshie girl, or sophomore. She says intruding on her sister's dating life.

"Hey! Just 'cause I can't date them doesn't mean I can't point them out!"

Illven
2022-04-19, 12:46 AM
You do have good taste. Usually crushing on the girls I like. Jasmine teases rubbing the top of her sister's head.

Alaize-chan
2022-04-19, 12:55 AM
Linette approached the girl with dignity and enthusiasm but then she realized the presence of the other girls and decided that just walk isn't the best approach, LG course not, she is a Kunoichi, trained in ancient techniques that no one else knows today, if she wants to succeed she must strike from the shadows as is befitting of a true Ninja.

She quickly made some weird gestures with her hands and ran away making a big turnabout to the table where the girl in question is, sure everyone can clearly see what she's doing but most people don't seem to care yet some seem genuinely dumbfounded, somehow the pretty girl at the table is too into what she is reading that she remained oblivious to the delusional teen shenanigans until...

"Not so fast..!" announced Linette as she apparently appears out of nowhere in a puff of red smoke from a smoke bomb that produced from a secret pocket in her costume.

"In the name of justice and for the sake of my clan I'm the kunoichi Linette Carmineeeeeeee!" and that was her way of introducing herself to all the other girls and don't forget that she's doing a rather embarrassing pose as she does so, captain Ginyu would be proud of he weren't a toad now or actually exist... some people however seems annoyed by the smoke and gives her some glares.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 01:08 AM
You do have good taste. Usually crushing on the girls I like. Jasmine teases rubbing the top of her sister's head.

“Ah! Hey! Gerroff me!”

“Anyway,” says mother. “We really should get going. We don’t need to completely embarrass you all day…”

Linette approached the girl with dignity and enthusiasm but then she realized the presence of the other girls and decided that just walk isn't the best approach, LG course not, she is a Kunoichi, trained in ancient techniques that no one else knows today, if she wants to succeed she must strike from the shadows as is befitting of a true Ninja.

She quickly made some weird gestures with her hands and ran away making a big turnabout to the table where the girl in question is, sure everyone can clearly see what she's doing but most people don't seem to care yet some seem genuinely dumbfounded, somehow the pretty girl at the table is too into what she is reading that she remained oblivious to the delusional teen shenanigans until...

"Not so fast..!" announced Linette as she apparently appears out of nowhere in a puff of red smoke from a smoke bomb that produced from a secret pocket in her costume.

"In the name of justice and for the sake of my clan I'm the kunoichi Linette Carmineeeeeeee!" and that was her way of introducing herself to all the other girls and don't forget that she's doing a rather embarrassing pose as she does so, captain Ginyu would be proud of he weren't a toad now or actually exist... some people however seems annoyed by the smoke and gives her some glares.

The girl coughs as she waves the smoke away from her face.

You do know that most people do not like having smoke bombs explode on their face, right, DW?

Illven
2022-04-19, 01:16 AM
You could never embarrass me, but I suppose Jessica here, has a plane to catch~ Jasmine hugs her twin tight.

Talk to you all tonight, love you!

Alaize-chan
2022-04-19, 02:08 AM
"I'm really sorry about that but it can't be helped that's the way of the ninja... Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself to you, I had a hunch that you may be the one I've been looking for..." said the green haired girl in an enigmatic and tantalizing tone trying to monopolize the attention of the girl, she gives the other girls a quick glance but was almost immediately intimidated by the sheer size of Samantha and Jasmine...

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 05:21 AM
"Bah..." this was not a good start to the year. Answer glanced around a few more times for the purple-haired girl, her thoughts mostly on the talky guy showing up or something so they could finally be done with orientation.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 08:08 AM
You could never embarrass me, but I suppose Jessica here, has a plane to catch~ Jasmine hugs her twin tight.

Talk to you all tonight, love you!

You head inside. There, banners welcoming everyone to the start of the term, the start of their college journeys, the start of, well, everything, are hung everywhere. There are tables full of all kinds of information. One of them has a huge sign on it saying START HERE. This turns out to have the welcome packet and maps of the campus and surrounding areas of Chicago.

And you just manage to get a glimpse of the girl who was pointed out to you by your sister earlier. She is siting at a table reading her packet. She also seems to have found somewhere to get coffee, because she is drinking one of them as well.

"I'm really sorry about that but it can't be helped that's the way of the ninja... Anyways, I wanted to introduce myself to you, I had a hunch that you may be the one I've been looking for..." said the green haired girl in an enigmatic and tantalizing tone trying to monopolize the attention of the girl, she gives the other girls a quick glance but was almost immediately intimidated by the sheer size of Samantha and Jasmine...

Uh-huh. Ninja. Oh, I see. the girl says flatly. For future reference. Try just starting a conversation? Makes potential romancing go more smoothly when your partner doesn't have to worry about who the hell smoke bombs people to get their attention.

"Bah..." this was not a good start to the year. Answer glanced around a few more times for the purple-haired girl, her thoughts mostly on the talky guy showing up or something so they could finally be done with orientation.

As you go inside, you find it ridiculously easy to find the girl. Because there is a lingering haze of red smoke still drifting slowly into the air above her. As well as a girl dressed in what appears to be something from a Power Rangers television show.

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 08:19 AM
Answer marched right up to the purple haired girl with as little subtlety as possible.
"Sorry, hate to interrupt," she said, not caring at all if she was interrupting.
"I'm Answer and you look... gorgeous. Any chance I could get your name?"

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 08:40 AM
As you approach the girl and see her face, there is something about it that you can't seem to place. But at your words, her face lights up with a smile.

Thank you. Name's Kara. Wanna step outside? I need a little fresh air after DW here decided to get dangerous.

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 08:46 AM
"Absolutely," Answer returned her smile and started to clear a path for them both.

"And if some of that smoke stuff got into your coffee I'd be happy to get you another one."

JNAProductions
2022-04-19, 09:24 AM
Samantha shrugs, and drops Derek's hand. "Yeah, okay," she says, and follows.

When she gets to the table, she pulls a chair out and sits on it backwards, leaning on top of the back of it. "So what's with the assembling here? Is the ninja in charge, or is she just the muscle?" she asks with a small chuckle.

Illven
2022-04-19, 10:21 AM
Hello girls, my name is Jasmine She beams warmly waving as she greets the group of girls.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 10:29 AM
Well. This is awkward, Kara says, as she begins standing.

I was just leaving DW and the smoke here behind to step outside. I mean, I guess you're welcome to come along but...

She lifts a pack of cigarettes up so everyone can see them as she finishes standing up.

I know not everyone is a fan, so I understand if you want to just stay here.

She pushes her chair in. So, yeah. Bye, I guess? Unless you're coming along. But whatever.

JNAProductions
2022-04-19, 10:40 AM
"Nice to meet ya, Jasmine," Samantha says. "I'll tag along with the ninja-she seems cool. So, shinobi-where to?"

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 10:53 AM
Answer went with Kara, though she lingered a second to wink at Jasmine.

"I don't smoke tobacco," she said. "But I am new to Chicago, so if you know a plug for MJ I'd appreciate being put in touch."

She found a quiet-ish spot to lean against a wall.
"I'm also looking for a gym buddy, if you're interested."

Alaize-chan
2022-04-19, 03:14 PM
"Okay, noted that down but don't worry I didn't add your name otherwise who knows what would happen... Anyways, I don't smoke but... My lungs are immune to all kind of poisons, and... I'd like to tag along if that's okay, I mean..." Said the Ninja who seems adamant about tagging along with Kara despite the circumstances.

"And nice to meet you Jasmine! You look rather nice if I say so myself teheee~" Adds Linette who finds much less intimidating than answer or Samantha but she can't help but give a glare at the pink haired girl's proportions which leaves her own in utter Shame but she felt no enmity just some Envy and who wouldn't?

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 03:23 PM
Kara hugs the wall next to you, propping a boot up on the wall as she puts a cigarette between her lips.

I don’t know any dealers myself, she says, as she flips open her zippo. She snaps her finger over the lighter and it ignites.

But this is college, right? There’s bound to be a couple.

She lights her smoke and takes a drag, casually flipping her lighter closed.

JNAProductions
2022-04-19, 03:25 PM
"Smoking kills, you know," Samantha says. "Why'd you start it, anyway?" Her tone is one of genuine curiosity and concern, not of judgement.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 03:29 PM
Kara takes another drag off the cigarette. So does a lot of other **** I’ve been through. This was a safer alternative.

And a safer escape…

JNAProductions
2022-04-19, 06:00 PM
Samantha frowns. "I ain't gonna pry. Don't know you well enough yet. But... Listen, I'm here for you if you want someone to talk to. Just as a friend. I don't judge, really, but I hate seeing anyone sad-'less they REALLY deserve it, like Derek. If you don't want to talk to me, I get it-big scary amazon lady. But, you know... Find someone, okay? Talk to someone about whatever you need help with."

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 06:36 PM
Kara's chest puffs out and she flicks the cigarette away. I ain't no charity case.

She pushes herself off the wall. I've gotten this far, and I don't need anybody to help me with nothing. Got it?

She starts walking away.

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 06:54 PM
Answer followed Kara.

"Way I see it, why bother planning ahead forty years? Not since I was a kid that I thought anything good would last. Live while you’re alive instead of giving stuff up now for maybes later."

She smiled at Kara. "Which is ehy when I see a knockout, my-gos-how-gorgeous girl, I go up to her."

Alaize-chan
2022-04-19, 07:18 PM
"Wait Kara..! Geez Samantha don't ruin the mood, hum~!
Listen, I understand, well actually not but I think I could, really, smoking is like when you're in a mission, is better than nothing, as a ninja I know that, gods know what would happen to me if I don't indulge a little every now and then." Tried to explain the Ninja dressed girl in an attempt to comfort Kara in her own ninja way, she was also a little nervous as Samantha looks rather... Big.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 07:26 PM
OH my god! Kara exclaims.

Would you stop with the ninja ****? We ain't five years old. And you don't know me, so don't try to fukkin' analyze me. Got it?

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 07:51 PM
"I promise, I wasn't trying to analyze you," Answer said. "That was stuff I was thinking, wasn't pretending to know your reasons for anything."

JNAProductions
2022-04-19, 07:53 PM
Samantha rolls her eyes. "We all got problems-but sure, get on my back for trying to help." She resists the urge to get actually mean, but this time, her tone is sharp.

Lentrax
2022-04-19, 08:03 PM
Kara spins back to Samantha. That's just it though. I didn't ask for help, did I? In fact. I didn't ask for anything. ****. I came out here to get the hell away from the girl who tried to choke me with a smoke bomb. And what I got was people who are judging me for smoking. Giving me advice I didn't ask for. So far, only one of you is being cool about all this.

She pulls out another cigarette and with a snap of her fingers, lights it.

So. You wanna hang? Fine. But for ****'s sake. Be fukkin' cool about ****, and keep your 'help' to yourself. K?

She blows an angry stream of smoke from her mouth.

God, now I hope my roommate deals. I need something to chill.

Xihirli
2022-04-19, 09:08 PM
Answer was pretty sure she was the cool one.
"Maybe we can swap so we're rooming. There's no one in this college I know better."

Alaize-chan
2022-04-19, 09:26 PM
"so-sorry... I didn't mean to..." tried to apologize Linette but she doesn't look too apologetic, she's instead sad or disappointed, she was sure this one was the correct so why she can't understand her? Sure most people don't use smoke bombs but that just a ninja thing...

"But..! I'm not playing or joking, I'm a ninja and I don't care if you girls believe it or not! Just wait and you'll see the real deal..! Eventually!" Added the green haired girl trying to stand up for her belief which are likely delusions but even so she can't tolerate such disrespect.

Lentrax
2022-04-20, 02:32 PM
~~~~~~~~~Blustery Hearts~~~~~~~~~

Orientation goes on, and you find yourselves having to sit through workshops on student debt, how things work on campus, attendance policies, health policies and guidelines, and even a workshop devoted to how to not burn yourself out.

Which, ironically, is causing a lot of students to feel burnt out.

But finally, the tedious slog ends, and you are finally allowed the freedom to go start moving your things into your dorm. You are almost there when you notice that no one is going inside. A short burst of questions later, and you find out that there was a massive error in the database, and the computer tried to reassign all the rooms, but due to a program glitch, it was assigning everyone to the same room, regardless of the needs of the student. The staff is working hard trying to fix everything, but it doesn’t look like it’s going very well.

As you are taking all of this in, you hear the click, click, click of Kara playing with her lighter.

Unopposed roll with a twist!

Allure D6: Help keep people calm. +1VP
Skill D6: Help the staff accurately and efficiently assign everyone to rooms. +1 VP
Conflict D6: Bouncer duty. Keep things from getting out of hand. +1 VP

And the twist: highest roll gets the award of being Kara’s roommate.

Xihirli
2022-04-20, 03:18 PM
Answer frowned at Kara's possible stress response and sprung up, knight in emo armor. "Alright, listen up! We're gonna fix this,"" she glared pointedly at the bean-counters at the computers. "Even if we have to manually input everybody. We've all just gotta keep calm, write our names down and let the administration people put us where we go."
One big guy sprinted for the organizers' tables.
"I was in Landis house with my bros and if that's gonna change–"
Answer grabbed him and pulled him into an armlock.

"Hey, did you hear me? We're all gonna sit down and be nice and quiet, then our rooms will be assigned. Got it?"

She shoved him back toward his seat.

Competitive Spirit: You have the driving will to rise above the rest in any endeavor. +1 on rolls being attempted by all the girls simultaneously. +1

Down and Dirty: Like any good tomboy, you don’t hesitate to get back up after you get scuffed up a bit playing around. Twice per episode, you may take a modifier on any roll equal to the margin by which you failed your previous roll. I will use this for a +1.

Bruiser: You’re adept at physical fights, whether this is through strength, skill, mercilessness, or some combination thereof. +2 on Conflict rolls involving physical conflict. +2 I'm gonna punch the first disruptor in the face. Metaphorically.

Strong Conflict +1

TOTAL: +5

JNAProductions
2022-04-20, 03:29 PM
Strong Conflict +1
Wandering Hands, if it counts since this is semi-opposed? +1
Bruiser +2
Fearsome Reputation +2

+6 (+7 if Wandering Hands is allowed to apply)

Samantha stands next to Answer, towering over the other strong lady, and looking at the half of the group that Answer isn't. "Couple of you saw what happened out there, with Derek. I'd recommend we don't get a repeat of anything like that, and-" she stops as she feels something small and hard hit her noggin. She looks down, and spies a rock, then touches her head and feels a bit of blood. Not much-it wasn't a big rock. But it's there. She looks to the crowd again, and sees Derek looking just oh-so-innocent, making an attempt to not look anywhere near her.

She clomps in her boots towards him. "A rock? Are you kidding me?" she says, the crowd parting a little in response to her aggression. Derek looks at her, his expression one of 'Oh crap I messed up,' and tries to make his escape, but Samantha's long legs catch him easily. She grabs his shoulder, turns him around, and knees his gut. "Seriously, screw off!" she says, and clomps back towards where Answer's been keeping guard. "Right-I have muscles, and I ain't afraid to use them. Staff is sorting crap out-let 'em work on it."

"Hell on a bicycle, this year is starting off GARBAGE," she mutters to herself. "What was your name? Answer, right?"

Alaize-chan
2022-04-20, 04:31 PM
Things don't look good and a ninja's usual stealth and combat skills aren't likely to solve anything... It was time to summon the power of the ancestors!

"A change of heart! My honorable ancestors of the lunar lotus clan weren't just skilled at stealth... A true kunoichi is also an expert at the arts of the heart and sensuality..." Said Linette to herself as she makes odd gestures with her hands as if using a ninja technique and then something about her changed.

"come on people~ Follow this ninja and let's sort this all! Oh... And don't push please~" Declared the now alluring and suddenly charming green haired girl as she gets people's attention with some winks and showing off what she got in her rather revealing ninja costume.

Múltiple personalities to switch strong roll for Allure and weak for conflict, gorgeous gi +2 and shameless because her costume is kinda sexy and she isn't being stealthy right now for another +2, total of +5

Illven
2022-04-20, 10:26 PM
That's when Jasmine had already started stripping. She had been so sure that her dorm room couldn't be too far away. So there the almost topless girl stood, tapping her foot.

Can we all focus, folks. She addressed the group of students, who suddenly were far more calm.

Strong allure, Shameless, School queen, Moe enthusiast

Lentrax
2022-04-20, 11:35 PM
Answer frowned at Kara's possible stress response and sprung up, knight in emo armor. "Alright, listen up! We're gonna fix this,"" she glared pointedly at the bean-counters at the computers. "Even if we have to manually input everybody. We've all just gotta keep calm, write our names down and let the administration people put us where we go."
One big guy sprinted for the organizers' tables.
"I was in Landis house with my bros and if that's gonna change–"
Answer grabbed him and pulled him into an armlock.

"Hey, did you hear me? We're all gonna sit down and be nice and quiet, then our rooms will be assigned. Got it?"

She shoved him back toward his seat.

Competitive Spirit: You have the driving will to rise above the rest in any endeavor. +1 on rolls being attempted by all the girls simultaneously. +1

Down and Dirty: Like any good tomboy, you don’t hesitate to get back up after you get scuffed up a bit playing around. Twice per episode, you may take a modifier on any roll equal to the margin by which you failed your previous roll. I will use this for a +1.

Bruiser: You’re adept at physical fights, whether this is through strength, skill, mercilessness, or some combination thereof. +2 on Conflict rolls involving physical conflict. +2 I'm gonna punch the first disruptor in the face. Metaphorically.

Strong Conflict +1

TOTAL: +5

"Dude," an RA says. "If you're with a frat house, you go to the house for your accommodations, not the dorm." He looks up at everyone.

"That includes everyone!" He shouts at the crowd at large. "Frats and sororities go to your respective houses!"

That cleared about twenty or so people from the crowd, including one of the dudebros next to Kara.

Strong Conflict +1
Wandering Hands, if it counts since this is semi-opposed? +1
Bruiser +2
Fearsome Reputation +2

+6 (+7 if Wandering Hands is allowed to apply)

Samantha stands next to Answer, towering over the other strong lady, and looking at the half of the group that Answer isn't. "Couple of you saw what happened out there, with Derek. I'd recommend we don't get a repeat of anything like that, and-" she stops as she feels something small and hard hit her noggin. She looks down, and spies a rock, then touches her head and feels a bit of blood. Not much-it wasn't a big rock. But it's there. She looks to the crowd again, and sees Derek looking just oh-so-innocent, making an attempt to not look anywhere near her.

She clomps in her boots towards him. "A rock? Are you kidding me?" she says, the crowd parting a little in response to her aggression. Derek looks at her, his expression one of 'Oh crap I messed up,' and tries to make his escape, but Samantha's long legs catch him easily. She grabs his shoulder, turns him around, and knees his gut. "Seriously, screw off!" she says, and clomps back towards where Answer's been keeping guard. "Right-I have muscles, and I ain't afraid to use them. Staff is sorting crap out-let 'em work on it."

"Hell on a bicycle, this year is starting off GARBAGE," she mutters to herself. "What was your name? Answer, right?"

The crowd responded to the extremely tall girl staring them all down. And then they really responded to the same tall girl wading into the crowd to get at the rock thrower. Which meant parting like the Red Sea, leaving Derek suddenly alone to stare at Samantha towering over him.

Things don't look good and a ninja's usual stealth and combat skills aren't likely to solve anything... It was time to summon the power of the ancestors!

"A change of heart! My honorable ancestors of the lunar lotus clan weren't just skilled at stealth... A true kunoichi is also an expert at the arts of the heart and sensuality..." Said Linette to herself as she makes odd gestures with her hands as if using a ninja technique and then something about her changed.

"come on people~ Follow this ninja and let's sort this all! Oh... And don't push please~" Declared the now alluring and suddenly charming green haired girl as she gets people's attention with some winks and showing off what she got in her rather revealing ninja costume.

Múltiple personalities to switch strong roll for Allure and weak for conflict, gorgeous gi +2 and shameless because her costume is kinda sexy and she isn't being stealthy right now for another +2, total of +5

It takes time, but people finally start to get the message and start organizing to get their room assingments.

That's when Jasmine had already started stripping. She had been so sure that her dorm room couldn't be too far away. So there the almost topless girl stood, tapping her foot.

Can we all focus, folks. She addressed the group of students, who suddenly were far more calm.

Strong allure, Shameless, School queen, Moe enthusiast

What few were still disorganized were suddenly so distracted by the sudden appearance of almost naked girl that the line begins moving even more smoothly.

But during all the organization and room assignments Kara managed to slip off, it seems.

As the crowd disperses, you manage to get your own room assignments. You heft your bag or box that you had brought with you and head inside.

Answer opens her room to find a girl busy putting a loft kit together for her bed. She has half of it done, and she is starting to put part of it up, which means that she is able to see that the girl has red streaks dyed through her hair. And she is dressed in goth style. Plaid skirt, fishnets, tall boots. The works.

Jasmine opens her door to find... No one. She got a room to herself.

Linette opens her door to find a girl hanging up a poster for the all-girl band Valkyrie.

And Samantha opens the door to her room to find Kara sitting in the window, smoking.

Alaize-chan
2022-04-20, 11:47 PM
"Huh... Hey there! I'm Linette Carmine, your resident Ninja as you can see, hehe...~" Said Linette introducing herself to her roommate, she was a little nervous but her alluring Ninja mode was still on so she was being... Alluring, somehow.

Xihirli
2022-04-20, 11:48 PM
"Hey, sweet hair!" Answer said, and sat on the bed that didn't look taken, picking a spot for her skateboard and suitcase.
"Actually, you look all-around spectacular. Glad I'll get to see you so often."

Lentrax
2022-04-21, 12:06 AM
"Huh... Hey there! I'm Linette Carmine, your resident Ninja as you can see, hehe...~" Said Linette introducing herself to her roommate, she was a little nervous but her alluring Ninja mode was still on so she was being... Alluring, somehow.

The girl seems oblivious to Linete's... charms?

"Oh. Ninja. Okay. Do you wear that all the time?"

"Hey, sweet hair!" Answer said, and sat on the bed that didn't look taken, picking a spot for her skateboard and suitcase.
"Actually, you look all-around spectacular. Glad I'll get to see you so often."

"That is because I am spectacular." The girls points with her wrench at the part of the loft still on the floor. "Wanna lift that up and hold it for me so I can get this done? I wanna get this done so I can hit up Triple C."

Alaize-chan
2022-04-21, 12:22 AM
"Well, I always carry it or another set with me just in case but I also use normal clothes as well if needed, a ninja must know how to blend in and keep a low profile." Tried to explain Linette as she drags her bags full of ninja parafernalia and clothes, some of these actually normal clothes.

Xihirli
2022-04-21, 12:22 AM
"Yeah, no problem. Need company, too?" Answer offered, and started helping out with setting up the loft.
"Cuz hanging out with hot ladies is my idea of a good time, personally. Whatever CCC is."

Lentrax
2022-04-21, 12:30 AM
"Well, I always carry it or another set with me just in case but I also use normal clothes as well if needed, a ninja must know how to blend in and keep a low profile." Tried to explain Linette as she drags her bags full of ninja parafernalia and clothes, some of these actually normal clothes.

"Oh. Okay." Either she isn't paying attention, she doesn't care, or she is unable to express her reaction to the information.

"Yeah, no problem. Need company, too?" Answer offered, and started helping out with setting up the loft.
"Cuz hanging out with hot ladies is my idea of a good time, personally. Whatever CCC is."

"Its a cool spot. Dispensary, game store, comics. They pretty much have it all. No coffee though. But they joke that there's plans in the works. I head there a couple times a week to get lit."

Xihirli
2022-04-21, 06:32 AM
"Sounds dope." Answer pressed the piece of the loft she had into place finally.
"Thing is, I really shouldn't get lit if there's no one around to make out with, cuz that's all I ever want to do when I'm stoned."
She followed that up with an inviting smile to the roommate she hadn't yet asked the name of.

Lentrax
2022-04-21, 09:06 AM
“Guess we’ll have to scope out some prospects for you huh?”

Xihirli
2022-04-21, 10:13 AM
Answer shrugged. "Ah well, worth a shot. Let me know if you want to later, let's go."

And off to get drugs she went!

JNAProductions
2022-04-21, 10:22 AM
"Well..." Samantha lets out. "Um, truce? Fresh start?" she asks. She debates holding her hand out for a shake, but decides it's probably not something Kara would want. She looks at how Kara has already set up her space, and sets her backpack on the opposite side.

How are the rooms set up? I'm assuming it's two separate beds, one on either side, but it could be bunks. And what's the common area like, if there is one?

Lentrax
2022-04-21, 02:03 PM
Answer shrugged. "Ah well, worth a shot. Let me know if you want to later, let's go."

And off to get drugs she went!

“Well. Just let me know what you’re into and we will see who we can find that suits ya, alright?”

"Well..." Samantha lets out. "Um, truce? Fresh start?" she asks. She debates holding her hand out for a shake, but decides it's probably not something Kara would want. She looks at how Kara has already set up her space, and sets her backpack on the opposite side.

How are the rooms set up? I'm assuming it's two separate beds, one on either side, but it could be bunks. And what's the common area like, if there is one?

Look. Long as you understand what you did, and promise not to pull that with me again, we’ll be fine. Arright?

Rooms are all the same. A dresser, a small space with a mirror and a counter. Bed on each side of the room, desk that fits between the bed and the outer wall. There is maybe four feet between the beds. Pretty cramped.

JNAProductions
2022-04-21, 02:28 PM
"Yeah, alright," Samantha replies. "God, this bed is tiny for me. Gonna be murder on my back."

She stretches a little, and turns back to the door. "I'll get my stuff out later-I'm gonna go see who else is nearby," she says, and heads back to the common area. She sees if she can spot Jasmine, and if she finds her, calls for her, with a "Hey! Exhibitionist, mind getting over here?"

Once she's able to talk to Jasmine without shouting, she says "That was... Um, a weird move. But it worked, I guess, so... Nice job? But you're probably gonna get some creeps after you now-just lemme know if anyone's giving you trouble, and I'll help take care of it, kay? And, since I don't think we were properly introduced, Samantha."

She holds her hand out for a shake.

Xihirli
2022-04-21, 03:21 PM
"That's very nice of you," Answer said, and started listing all the types of women she was into.

It was a long list, that included gym rats, goths, nerdy girls, other skaters, short girls, tall girls, girls she could carry, girls who could carry her, brunette, blonde, redhead, dyed hair, bald, good at cooking, bad at cooking, loves dogs, loves dolphins,
"And I've never met anyone who hates dolphins but I think they'd be fascinating, right? Like... I'd have to try once."

Alaize-chan
2022-04-21, 07:57 PM
"so... You like music?" asked Linette trying to break the ice

Illven
2022-04-22, 09:30 AM
"Yeah, alright," Samantha replies. "God, this bed is tiny for me. Gonna be murder on my back."

She stretches a little, and turns back to the door. "I'll get my stuff out later-I'm gonna go see who else is nearby," she says, and heads back to the common area. She sees if she can spot Jasmine, and if she finds her, calls for her, with a "Hey! Exhibitionist, mind getting over here?"

Once she's able to talk to Jasmine without shouting, she says "That was... Um, a weird move. But it worked, I guess, so... Nice job? But you're probably gonna get some creeps after you now-just lemme know if anyone's giving you trouble, and I'll help take care of it, kay? And, since I don't think we were properly introduced, Samantha."

She holds her hand out for a shake.

Sweetie~ Jasmine grinned with a smile. It's not as if the girls grew in yesterday. I can handle creeps. Gods know my hobbies include enough of them.

JNAProductions
2022-04-22, 11:31 AM
Samantha shrugs. "I figured I'd offer, just in case. I mean, Answer and I put on the tough girl face-in my experience, the creeps usually back off from that unless they're into getting decked in the face. Your stunt, though... Not so much."

Her hand is still held out for a shake. "Don't leave me hanging!"

Lentrax
2022-04-22, 08:58 PM
"so... You like music?" asked Linette trying to break the ice

"Yes. Do you?"

Illven
2022-04-22, 10:28 PM
Samantha shrugs. "I figured I'd offer, just in case. I mean, Answer and I put on the tough girl face-in my experience, the creeps usually back off from that unless they're into getting decked in the face. Your stunt, though... Not so much."

Her hand is still held out for a shake. "Don't leave me hanging!"

Oh, right, My bad. Name's Jasmine. Too bad I can't introduce you to the Palette swaps.

JNAProductions
2022-04-22, 10:35 PM
Oh, right, My bad. Name's Jasmine. Too bad I can't introduce you to the Palette swaps.

"Do I want to know?" she asks.

Illven
2022-04-22, 11:34 PM
"Do I want to know?" she asks.

My mom and sisters all look eerily alike. Jasmine giggles.

JNAProductions
2022-04-23, 10:23 AM
"Gotcha, gotcha..." Samantha says, thinking for a moment. She looks at Jasmine's chest, then her own, and blushes a little. "Do you, um... Have any extra bras? My chest's too big for normal store bras to fit comfortably, and I can't really afford to get any custom-fitted. I promise I'll pay you back somehow! But... Yeah..."

Illven
2022-04-25, 10:01 AM
So... I do, but I think I'm a bit bigger then you so it still won't be quite a snug fit. You really should invest in custom bras at your size, it'll be a miracle for your back.

JNAProductions
2022-04-25, 10:52 AM
Samantha nods. "I know, I know... But I can't really afford that. Hopefully once I get my degree I can get a job that lets me hold the girls in place."

Illven
2022-04-25, 10:27 PM
Samantha nods. "I know, I know... But I can't really afford that. Hopefully once I get my degree I can get a job that lets me hold the girls in place."

Or, actual girls in place. Jasmine teases with a wink.

Lentrax
2022-04-26, 09:42 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~Blustery Hearts~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regardless of who you are with, you are out on the town, either getting used to Chicago, reacquainting yourself with the city, or showing off for whoever you are with.

As you all head off of campus, you hear the sound of a vehicle backfiring. You manage to catch sight of an old VW van making its way toward campus, before it turns the corner and is out of sight.

As you go into the city, you each have different goals in mind, but you all end up near the same place. Millennium Park, near the Cloud Gate. Or, as everyone calls it, the Bean.

The real question is, what are you doing in the park?

Opposed Roll!

The highest Allure roll wins 1 VP. Also, everyone who manages a roll over 12 gains 1 VP.

Xihirli
2022-04-27, 08:30 AM
"A park, huh," Answer muttered, and decided to take a few moments to ignore the people around her as she ran off to the skate rink, diving into practice with her board.

Boyish Charm. +1.

Aaaaand that's all I got for allure but losing this should pump up Down and Dirty and Now it's On.

JNAProductions
2022-04-27, 08:50 AM
I'm even worse! I got -1 from Weak Allure, and NO BONUSES.

I fail!

Samantha sees if Jasmine wants to tag along with her to Millennium Park.

Illven
2022-04-27, 10:39 PM
Thankfully after a quick costume change, Jasmine is all dressed up and ready to go the Park.

She's dressed as everyone's favorite romance vampire protagonist from Blood and Pizza. A slice of Life. Kaylee, with her new fangs and a new outlook on life.

Jasmine, currently showing off her bikini body in well what would be a bikini if it was ever intended to go into the water keeps stopping off to buy jewelry. Fancy wigs, clothes that catch her eye.

While allowing anyone who wants to, to take her picture. Well as long as they're willing to risk a bite of the neck~

Here this is for you. She tosses a half dozen bras at Sam.

Strong allure, Cosplay enthusiast, Shameless, School queen. Dazzling display

JNAProductions
2022-04-28, 10:18 AM
Samantha catches them, and stuffs them into her backpack. "Thank you. I can't really pay you back in money, but, uh, if you need some kind of Amazon cosplay friend, I could be persuaded to dress up a bit."

Xihirli
2022-04-28, 03:34 PM
Answer soon also skated over to Jasmine and stopped her skateboard, smiling at her.
"Your body is... damn fine," Answer said. "If you don't mind me saying so. Hi muscles, you're great too." Answer smiled at both women, who fell into her type which seemed to be "girl."

Lentrax
2022-05-01, 06:10 PM
"A park, huh," Answer muttered, and decided to take a few moments to ignore the people around her as she ran off to the skate rink, diving into practice with her board.

Boyish Charm. +1.

Aaaaand that's all I got for allure but losing this should pump up Down and Dirty and Now it's On.

"No way," the goth girl (whose name is Kimberly) says. "You ride too? Wanna show me what you can do?"

I'm even worse! I got -1 from Weak Allure, and NO BONUSES.

I fail!

Samantha sees if Jasmine wants to tag along with her to Millennium Park.

Thankfully after a quick costume change, Jasmine is all dressed up and ready to go the Park.

She's dressed as everyone's favorite romance vampire protagonist from Blood and Pizza. A slice of Life. Kaylee, with her new fangs and a new outlook on life.

Jasmine, currently showing off her bikini body in well what would be a bikini if it was ever intended to go into the water keeps stopping off to buy jewelry. Fancy wigs, clothes that catch her eye.

While allowing anyone who wants to, to take her picture. Well as long as they're willing to risk a bite of the neck~

Here this is for you. She tosses a half dozen bras at Sam.

Strong allure, Cosplay enthusiast, Shameless, School queen. Dazzling display

Jasmine takes Samantha shopping for bras. While they are walking out of a store, Jasmine is handing over the bag of clothes for Samantha just as you hear the click of a lighter. And there she is. Kara is just lighting up a cigarette.

That outfit can not be comfortable to go shopping in. Or very warm.

Kara's eyes dart down a bit, and she half grins.

Nope. Not warm at all.

Xihirli
2022-05-01, 07:29 PM
Answer joyfully showed off a few tricks to the goth girl. Kimberly.
"Yeah, you skate? I didn’t see your board. Do you want a new one? I bet I could get my dad to sign one for you. I’m Titus Dire’s kid."

Lentrax
2022-05-01, 09:42 PM
"Skate? Me? Oh, no. I don't have the coordination for it. But its hot watching someone who knows how really going."

Xihirli
2022-05-02, 04:57 AM
That was all the encouragement Answer needed to roll down the rink, then up, jumping and turning mid-air to resume her skating.

JNAProductions
2022-05-02, 10:40 AM
"Heyyo," Samantha says by way of greeting to Kara.

Lentrax
2022-05-02, 11:42 AM
That was all the encouragement Answer needed to roll down the rink, then up, jumping and turning mid-air to resume her skating.

As you skate past her, you can tell that her attention is riveted.

"Heyyo," Samantha says by way of greeting to Kara.

Kara puts her lighter away as you greet her. We cool?

JNAProductions
2022-05-02, 12:18 PM
"We cool," she says. "So whatcha doing out here? Jasmine lugged me out here to go shopping for boulder-holders, plus Millennium Park is just a good time."

Xihirli
2022-05-02, 03:38 PM
Answer kept doing leaps, wheelies, ollies (that's skateboarding, right?) and kick-flips until she'd worked up a good sweat. Then she returned to the goth girl, whose name was Kimberly.
"Whelp, now I need a shower. Come with?" She offered.

Lentrax
2022-05-02, 03:46 PM
"We cool," she says. "So whatcha doing out here? Jasmine lugged me out here to go shopping for boulder-holders, plus Millennium Park is just a good time."

I was looking for this place I heard about, but haven’t managed to find it. And then I ended up here. And saw a naked girl come out of this store, so I had to stop and say hi, didn’t I?

Answer kept doing leaps, wheelies, ollies (that's skateboarding, right?) and kick-flips until she'd worked up a good sweat. Then she returned to the goth girl, whose name was Kimberly.
"Whelp, now I need a shower. Come with?" She offered.

As Answer skates, she starts drawing a crowd. As she keeps going, they call out various tricks they want to see her do (or fail at doing). But when she ends her run, there is a massive crowd that cheers and claps, and whistles. And then a couple of kids who don’t look old enough to have been riding start wobbling on their boards as Answer asks about a shower.

Kimberly looks to her. “I imagine you do. But I’m feeling a little weak-kneed right now. Care to give me a ride?”

Xihirli
2022-05-02, 03:57 PM
Answer blushed hard. "Sure thing. But, you know... skateboard's not that big, so you'll have to stay pressed up against me the whole way."
And she made room on the skateboard to head back to the dorm and hopefully shower with Kimberly.

Illven
2022-05-02, 09:43 PM
Jasmine giggles.

Do I get a ride next? She teases

Lentrax
2022-05-02, 10:24 PM
Answer blushed hard. "Sure thing. But, you know... skateboard's not that big, so you'll have to stay pressed up against me the whole way."
And she made room on the skateboard to head back to the dorm and hopefully shower with Kimberly.

Kimberly indeed stays close to Answer, and as they ride back to campus, Kimberly pulls out the bag of stuff she bought earlier. She unwraps one of the packages and offers it to Answer. "Want one?"

Jasmine giggles.

Do I get a ride next? She teases

Answer and the goth girl are gone.

Xihirli
2022-05-02, 10:50 PM
Answer kicked up her skateboard and propped it up by her bed.
"Hell yeah. That's really sweet of you." Answer opened up the package to look at what she was being offered and looked inside.

Lentrax
2022-05-09, 09:32 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~Blustery Hearts~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone returns to campus, they find yet another commotion.

The van you all heard and saw earlier broke down in the parking lot outside your dorm. Steam, or maybe smoke, is pouring from the engine compartment in the rear. A group of guys are currently struggling to push the van into the lot.

Illven
2022-05-09, 09:54 AM
Should....should we get a vehicle repair person here to check on that van? Jasmine asks.

Xihirli
2022-05-09, 10:54 AM
Answer skated past the parking garage, still all sweaty.
"I'd better go help these boys while I'm still sweaty or they'll never get done," she told Kimberly. She kicked up her skateboard, catching it in the air and handing it to her. "Can you take that inside, please? I'll be in to shower in a few."
She headed up to the car-pushing. "Hey, boys. Make some room, aight?" And pushing away she went!
(Edible in her pocket)