PDA

View Full Version : THIS is why artificers are the best class: (Prank)

Drache64
2022-04-30, 09:45 PM
THIS is why artificers are the best class:

Magical Tinkering
At 1st level, you've learned how to invest a spark of magic into mundane objects.
◘Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long.

when the party wasn't looking the Artificer makes the random skull they found whisper: "I will grant you 3 wishes if you truly believe" whenever anyone touches it.

He only texted the DM this and told no one in real life what he did... He then leaves the skull next to the Barbarian when they are sleeping...

JNAProductions
2022-04-30, 09:49 PM
THIS is why artificers are the best class:

Magical Tinkering
At 1st level, you've learned how to invest a spark of magic into mundane objects.
◘Whenever tapped by a creature, the object emits a recorded message that can be heard up to 10 feet away. You utter the message when you bestow this property on the object, and the recording can be no more than 6 seconds long.

when the party wasn't looking the Artificer makes the random skull they found whisper: "I will grant you 3 wishes if you truly believe" whenever anyone touches it.

He only texted the DM this and told no one in real life what he did... He then leaves the skull next to the Barbarian when they are sleeping...

I love it.

Your friend Artificer is awesome!

Foolwise
2022-05-01, 07:29 PM
I would steal this except my Artificer has a very distinct voice and no way to modify it.

So distinct that when I used Disguise Self to masquerade as the town lord, our Sorcerer needed to use Minor Illusion to Cyrano my speech in the lord's voice.

Jak
2022-05-03, 10:59 AM
Oh my word, how did it play out? You can't just drop a bomb like that and not narrate the chaos that soon after ensued!
Details!

Drache64
2022-05-05, 12:47 PM
Updates to come! Hasn't payed off just yet!