PDA

View Full Version : Magical Training Equivalent for Divine Spells?

EndlessKng
2022-05-03, 02:11 PM
I'm working on a build for a personal project, and I was trying to see if there was an equivalent to the Magical Training feat (grants you limited ability to cast cantrips as either a wizard or sorcerer at level 1) for divine spells that ISN'T homebrew. I feel like I recall there being one in a book, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere I look in either 3.5 or PF1e. Am I imagining it or is there something like that out there that I somehow missed?

ShurikVch
2022-05-03, 03:02 PM
Minor Divine Spellcaster feat (Dragon #305), required to have a patron deity, Cha 13, Divine Channeler and God Touched feats (unlike the Magical Training, you're not forced to take it at the very 1st level)

EndlessKng
2022-05-03, 03:15 PM
Minor Divine Spellcaster feat (Dragon #305), required to have a patron deity, Cha 13, Divine Channeler and God Touched feats (unlike the Magical Training, you're not forced to take it at the very 1st level)

Holy cow, that solved TWO of my problems at once (for this concept I was also struggling to find a way to get Turn Undead without taking levels in a class that granted it, but Divine Channeler fixes that). Thank you for the information!

pabelfly
2022-05-03, 04:48 PM

Divine Channeller and Minor Divine Spellcaster are handy feats to know, thank you