PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Killers from the Fog

AlanBruce
2022-05-09, 03:37 AM
Greetings. I have been playing the asymmetrical “survival horror “ game Dead by Daylight. In it, you take the role of either one if four weak survivors or assume the role of one mighty and unstoppable killer. In game, the survivors can’t really do much against them, other than hide and run away. However, I wondered if a few of these killers could be adapted to 3.5 rules and actually face a party in game.

If you have any ideas, I would very much like to see your take on them. Although the roster is rather large, I was thinking of getting just a few built here. These are their names and what they can do:

1. The Trapper: a hulking man who uses a machete to chase survivors, while placing bear traps hidden in the tall grass to catch them unawares.

2. The Wraith: a shrouded stealthy killer who can cloak himself and become invisible using a Wailing Bell.

3. The Huntress: A relentless pursuer who uses an axe and favors hatchet throws from a distance.

4. The Doctor: A mad killer who can shock a large area and induce madness on survivors, causing them to scream, hallucinate and become disoriented.

There are many others, but these will do for now. If you have any ideas on builds, that would be very interesting to see the forum’s take on them.

ShurikVch
2022-05-09, 07:41 AM
What's the goal CR? One thing to make it CR 15 - and completely another to build against a 1st-level party...
Which materials available: settings, magazines, online, etc?

AlanBruce
2022-05-14, 03:54 AM
What's the goal CR? One thing to make it CR 15 - and completely another to build against a 1st-level party...
Which materials available: settings, magazines, online, etc?

CR would be 10. All materials allowed.