PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Pathfinder backstory help

Athear
2022-05-18, 12:44 AM
so I am building a character that is a vampire slayer who becomes a grey maiden I need more info on korvosa and where she could have studied where she could have hunted to be knotised by the grey maiden.

KillianHawkeye
2022-05-18, 10:19 AM
So Korvosa is a big city mostly situated on an island. There are some nice parts of town in the central part of the island near the palace with noble estates and a magic school, but a lot of the rest is grungy fish markets and slums full of poor people. The Gray Maidens are IIRC the queen's royal guards, so they're mostly around the nice parts of town.

Athear
2022-05-18, 01:11 PM
So Korvosa is a big city mostly situated on an island. There are some nice parts of town in the central part of the island near the palace with noble estates and a magic school, but a lot of the rest is grungy fish markets and slums full of poor people. The Gray Maidens are IIRC the queen's royal guards, so they're mostly around the nice parts of town.

yep I have read everything i could find on the grey maidens and i have been reading the guide to Korvosa. where i am struggling in writing her backstory is where would initially study to learn about vampires and the undead in Korvosa, and where would such creatures be found?