PDA

View Full Version : Bearington

Ormagoden
2022-06-22, 11:22 PM
So coming on here today has been a wild ride.

I haven't posted on the giant in probably 10+ years.

Seeing people still talk about building Bearington the BearBearian has given me alot of pride.

Any other "old timers" on here get these kind of feels looking at new posts?

BisectedBrioche
2022-06-23, 05:38 AM
I started posting again after a few years away. Feels different (and I don't have the same energy for homebrew I used to), but the spirit's still here.

oxybe
2022-07-11, 11:53 PM
I started posting again after a few years away. Feels different (and I don't have the same energy for homebrew I used to), but the spirit's still here.

I've never really left myself but I've felt my overall energy for posting has definitely dropped.

For me I think it's because I see some threads in the General RP section and it's like "yup, i've already said my piece about this 6 times over the last 13 years." so i just skim and pass. I also don't really have any "plz fix my group" questions as we ironed those issues out ages ago... my group's been together in some form for the last 16 years or so, we've got our thing going, and it's been good to us.

I don't really play enough D&D with enough enthusiasm to warrant going into the various D&D subforums. I've been playing some 5e, but there's not much about it I particularly care enough to engage in discussion and debate over. Far fewer about that system I would have the energy or will to homebrew.

Telonius
2022-07-15, 12:15 PM
Every once in a while I pop in on the 5th-ed forum and chuckle to myself at the same sorts of arguments we hashed over in 3.x.

Eldan
2022-07-16, 04:19 AM
So coming on here today has been a wild ride.

I haven't posted on the giant in probably 10+ years.

Seeing people still talk about building Bearington the BearBearian has given me alot of pride.

Any other "old timers" on here get these kind of feels looking at new posts?

Every day. You are all so young.