PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else who isn't past comic 200?

ElanROCKS
2007-11-28, 12:07 AM
Am I alone? I started a week ago. I really should catch up on my reading.:xykon: says MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (And the roach wants pie.)

monty
2007-11-28, 12:10 AM
When I first started reading, I went on a grind through the archives and finished it in two days. I think some others have, as well (some probably in one day), but I can understand taking a week if you don't have a lot of free time.

Chronos
2007-11-28, 12:10 AM
Be advised, there are a lot of spoilers for the strip in this forum... Spoilers from the book-only strips are generally hidden, but for the ones available online, they're all out in the open, and all over the place. So if you don't want important plot points spoiled, you might want to stay away from the forum until you're caught up.

ElanROCKS
2007-11-28, 12:20 AM
Be advised, there are a lot of spoilers for the strip in this forum... Spoilers from the book-only strips are generally hidden, but for the ones available online, they're all out in the open, and all over the place. So if you don't want important plot points spoiled, you might want to stay away from the forum until you're caught up.

Thanks for the advice but, I don't go on those threads.

reorith
2007-11-28, 12:23 AM
spoiler: snape kills tyler durden

after i found oots, i burned through the archive in about three hours.
then again, there were only 200some at that time.

but even if you find a spoiler in a thread, it probably won't make sense with out the context of the current arc.

Icewalker
2007-11-28, 12:32 AM
Doesn't matter if you don't go to the threads. Some (read: many) people have spoilers not in spoiler tags in their sigs, and there are spoilers in the titles of threads. Believe me, you want to catch up to date before coming to the forums, unless you have no problems with serious spoilers.

Other than that, OOTS is awesome, welcome to Giantitp.

the_tick_rules
2007-11-28, 12:34 AM
well i'll try not to ruin it for ya, but no promises.

Sequinox
2007-11-28, 09:46 PM
I read 'em after I broke my leg, so I just read all day. That was back almost 100 strips ago. The first one I read (online) was #418. The next was #1.

Mauve Shirt
2007-11-28, 10:00 PM
I read the whole archive in one day and then immediately joined the forums. :smallbiggrin: Truly full of awesome.

Kjata
2007-11-28, 10:06 PM
I clicked a link on new years eve 2005... or was it 2004? Well anyway there were 261 back then and i finished at about 4 am... so yeah. Im past 200 lol.