PDA

View Full Version : I'm Planning Of Playing A Cleric Inspired By Io

Bartmanhomer
2022-08-18, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone. I'm planning of playing a cleric inspired by Io the Dragon Deity. The character's name is Io Dragoon and I created Io's backstory:

Io Dragoon
True Neutral Male Human Cleric Of Io
Description: It is a handsome 39-year-old male human who's dark-skinned, tall, and muscular with short black hair, a black mustache, and a black beard. He wears heavy armor. He's carrying a scimitar, shield, and longbow.
Personality: diplomatic, judgemental, enigmatic, aloof, distant, self-reliant, mediatory, even-handed, fair, indifferent, and impartial.
Backstory: Io was named after the Dragon Deity, Io by his parents who they worshipped. At an early age when Io was young, he worshipped the Dragon Deity, io. He learns the way of Io. He met his future wife Selena Drake when he was a teenager. He falls in love with Selena. They got married when they were adults. They miraculously have 11 children who io named after Io's dragon offspring: the first eldest triplets are Bahamut, Lendys, and Tiamat. The middle quintuplets are Tamara, Astilabor, Sardior, Chronepsis, and Faluzure. And the youngest triplet is Hlal, Aasterinian, and Garyx. It was a blessing having 11 children but it was a major challenge as well. They raised their children very well. When his children reached adulthood. Io decided to become an adventurer and spread the word of his deity.

So I plan to look for the game in this forum and hopefully, the game won't die down. :smile:

Anthrowhale
2022-08-18, 10:35 PM
You might look into the Singer of Concordance prestige class which is both reasonably good and compatible with your goals.

Bartmanhomer
2022-08-18, 10:59 PM
You might look into the Singer of Concordance prestige class which is both reasonably good and compatible with your goals.

Cool. I research more information on Singer of Concordance and this prestige class is great. :cool: