PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Str-SAD BFC?

Maat Mons
2022-09-04, 08:11 PM
A while back, I encountered the High Guardian archetype for Fighter, which lets you use Str instead of Dex to determine the number of extra attacks of opportunity from Combat Reflexes. At that point, I had already been aware of the Dirty Fighting feat, which lets you ignore the Int 13 and Combat Expertise prerequisites for Improved Trip and Greater Trip. Just today, I found out about the Defended Movement feat, which lets you ignore the Dodge and Mobility prerequisites for Combat Patrol. (And if you get Armor Training, you can ignore the Shield Focus requirement of Defended Movement.)

Are there any more hurdles to overcome in making a Battle-Field Controller with Single-Attribute Dependence on Strength?

Kurald Galain
2022-09-05, 02:53 AM
There's a few traits that let you use str for certain skills, i.e. Flexing Arm and Brevoy Bandit.

Maat Mons
2022-09-05, 03:17 AM
I was more so looking for things that specifically help with being a battlefield controller. But I'll note down Brevoy Bandit for my other project of turning Festering Anger into infinite money.

But anyway, there's no major feat or whathaveyou that BFC builds desire which necessitates spreading out ability scores? The things I've mentioned are the only ones that try to force BFCers to invest in other stats?

Rynjin
2022-09-05, 03:57 AM
Most of the Str love is 3rd party, unfortunately, with things like the Brutal Slayer Stalker (Path of War archetype; add Str to Ac and Reflex saves) and Muscular Reflexes (Spheres of Might Feat; Str based Combat Reflexes).