PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with the OOTS dicussion thread

wojonatior
2007-11-30, 11:02 AM
its very annoying:smallannoyed: how people go into the dicussion thread and they post in there and they make a statement then completly ignore others therefore NOT DICUSSING!!!:smallfurious: (sorry if this seems like a mad rant but that is what i find wrong)

Spiryt
2007-11-30, 11:16 AM
Well, I posted my predictions about what will happen there few times. Then I realised that this was pointless, and I don't do it anymore.

You know, this thread isn't for discussion. People want to post their general feelings e.c. about most recent strip. With that number of people who just want to say "WHOOOHOO I LOVE IT" or "This one was bland" longer disscusions won't even have sense.

NikkTheTrick
2007-11-30, 12:29 PM
its very annoying:smallannoyed: how people go into the dicussion thread and they post in there and they make a statement then completly ignore others therefore NOT DICUSSING!!!:smallfurious: (sorry if this seems like a mad rant but that is what i find wrong)
Which is how 99.9% "discussions" on internet occur...

So easy to ignore others and push your own point of view regardless of all evidence to countary when one is completely anonymous...

NerfTW
2007-11-30, 12:39 PM
That's a problem with any message board. Also with any large thread.

In the case of the discussion threads, there's far too much traffic on them to have a discussion without points being repeated. If it takes me ten minutes to write a response, ten other people might have posted and moved the discussion elsewhere before my post shows up.

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-30, 12:45 PM
The name is wrong, it should be something like opinion instead of discussion, yeah if you want aiscussion make a thread.

Regneva
2007-12-03, 01:50 PM
I vote there should be 2 topics

One for "discussion" which should NOT contain what it currently does

The other for occasional "Bleh" about the recent comic for which we have a topic named "discussion" right now.