PDA

View Full Version : Question for OOTS PDF Owners

PLD
2022-10-16, 08:04 AM
I own paper copies of all OOTS books. I hear the OOTS PDFs on gumroad have bonus content and retrospectives from Rich. Which books have this exactly? This would be helpful

Ruck
2022-10-17, 04:37 AM
I own paper copies of all OOTS books. I hear the OOTS PDFs on gumroad have bonus content and retrospectives from Rich. Which books have this exactly? This would be helpful

Books 1-4 have bonus commentary. I think the PDFs came out too soon after book 5 was released in paperback form for Rich to have anything new to add (in his opinion), and book 6 came out concurrently in both forms.

PLD
2022-10-17, 06:17 AM
Books 1-4 have bonus commentary. I think the PDFs came out too soon after book 5 was released in paperback form for Rich to have anything new to add (in his opinion), and book 6 came out concurrently in both forms.

Thanks! What of the prequels?

Psyren
2022-10-17, 08:31 AM
Thanks! What of the prequels?

Nothing extra in SoD. Can't remember for OtOoPCs but I don't think so for that one either.

Still waiting patiently for SSDT!

Mike Havran
2022-10-17, 11:41 AM
No extra commentaries in OotPC either.

kthorne
2022-11-26, 05:53 PM

Also, has anyone read these on a Kindle (Paperwhite). Do the comics show up in a readable format on the Kindle, or are they so small that it is inadvisable to attempt to read them on there?