PDA

View Full Version : Polygon Rights Movement

Ichneumon
2007-11-30, 04:36 PM
Dear citizens and members of Giantitp.com,

Today we have all gathered here to celebrate our successes. The amount of web comics has never been so high and the entire forum is thriving. Why would we even think about our flaws and about how many things go wrong? Today is also the day that the CBPS (Central Bureau of Playground Statistics) has confirmed my greatest fear. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Some members of the community have been warning us for years, but we did not see. Now is the time to act. Now is the time we can make up for our mistakes. I ask you all to do your duty as a member of this community and make this a better place for all of us.

The numbers do not lie. The alarmingly high percentage, that of 97%, which belongs to the ammount of polygons in our community who try to commit suicide, gives us an accurate picture of how cruel and heartless this society truely is. We’ve neglected them and out of boredom they try to kill themselves.

That is why I now start this political campaign. We of the P.R.M (Poligon Rights Movement), want to create a society in which every polygon can live happily and live life to its fullest potential. If you help us gain more followers we can start rehabilitation centres in which we can help them start over again. We need your help. Please, it is our duty…

Thank you,

Ichneumon
President of the P.R.M.

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-30, 04:38 PM
*Stabs several Polygons*

I'm sorry, What? :smallconfused:

Nameless
2007-11-30, 04:42 PM
What about quadrolaturals??? Or even pentagons!!! Didn't think about them did you! Shapist... :smallmad:

Ichneumon
2007-11-30, 04:52 PM
What about quadrolaturals??? Or even pentagons!!! Didn't think about them did you! Shapist... :smallmad:

What? No, I am an anti-shapist. Pentagons and quadrilaterals are polygons too. Come on, people! Is no one even moved by this tragedy? Join us and create a united front. Let's help these poor creatures!

Lyinginbedmon
2007-11-30, 04:53 PM
And precisely what does membership entail? :smallconfused:

Ichneumon
2007-11-30, 04:56 PM
And precisely what does membership entail? :smallconfused:

It means you are not a shapist and it show that you fight against shapism (if I may use the term, Nameless) and that you want equal rights for polygons and non-polygons.

How to become a members? Just post here or put a line in your signature.

Lyinginbedmon
2007-11-30, 05:01 PM
So...you don't actually do anything do you? :smallannoyed:

Ichneumon
2007-11-30, 05:03 PM
So...you don't actually do anything do you? :smallannoyed:

We will. If we have members...

Nameless
2007-11-30, 05:04 PM
I think what we must remember here folks, is pineapples...

Malfunctioned
2007-11-30, 05:09 PM

....Polygon: Many sided shape...

Nameless
2007-11-30, 05:16 PM
....Polygon: Many sided shape...

I miss read it, I thought it said pentagram... but thn I rememberd that that was a star and went back to read it :smalltongue:

Ichneumon
2007-12-01, 03:35 AM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2884/polygonadverttz6.png

Nameless
2007-12-01, 03:37 AM
Pineapples deserve rights too!

And circles aren't poligons :smalltongue:

Ichneumon
2007-12-01, 03:40 AM
Pineapples deserve rights too!

And circles aren't poligons :smalltongue:

That is not a circle. That is a myriagon.:smallamused:

And yes, Pineapples deserve rights too, but they aren't as mistreated as polygons are, I hope. I can only see them being eaten that could be considered wrong...:smallfrown:

EDIT: We have renamed the company to Polygon Rights Movement.

Mr_Saturn
2007-12-01, 03:46 AM
I dont really understand what this is.

And a circle IS a polygon. I mean, a polygon is a shape with many sides.

And a circle has an inside and an outside. Many enough for me :smallamused:

Nameless
2007-12-01, 03:47 AM
On the seconned from last pannle... looks like a circle to me... and as far as I know poligons must have at least 4 sides, yet there's a triangle there.... I think... I dunno i don't learn in maths... I think you need to learn who your saving before you start saving :smalltongue:

Appart from that, it was a funny comic :smallsmile: , but pickal jars don't eat musterd, so how can pineapples be treated fearly?

Ichneumon
2007-12-01, 03:53 AM
I dont really understand what this is.

Neither do I.:smallbiggrin:

On the seconned from last pannle... looks like a circle to me... and as far as I know poligons must have at least 4 sides, yet there's a triangle there.... I think... I dunno i don't learn in maths... I think you need to learn who your saving before you start saving

You can see the difference between a circle and a 1000 sides polygon:smallconfused:

We know what we are saving. Circles aren't polygons, but we will help them too. They are close enough. Triangles are polygons too.

Nameless
2007-12-01, 03:57 AM
You should of have put a sticker on him saying "I'm not a circle for cryin out loud! I'm a myriagon!"

Dallas-Dakota
2007-12-01, 04:59 AM
Blame the person who animates all those myriagons, polygons, cirkels etc.

No, ofcourse it wasnt me? why do you ask?

I made some art!
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/legolas-maxx/Animatingpolygons.jpg

Pirate Phane
2007-12-01, 05:14 AM
Well... wel... what a about circles!?
Huh? Huh!?
What do you say to those!

Ne0
2007-12-01, 05:21 AM
...I'm going to copy that banner in my sig, for the sake of randomness... :smallamused:

Down with Shapism! Go P.R.M! :smallmad:

Bayar
2007-12-01, 05:30 AM
I dont get it...

Dallas-Dakota
2007-12-01, 05:53 AM
...I'm going to copy that banner in my sig, for the sake of randomness... :smallamused:

Down with Shapism! Go P.R.M! :smallmad:

First I thought you were Radicalskippy with that avatar.....
But are you seriously gonna do that?:smallbiggrin:

And Bayar, polygons arent born alive, they are ANIMATED....Thats why I made that...

Omicroncubed
2007-12-01, 05:54 AM
This is weird... :smallconfused:

Could someone explain a LITTLE more clearer?

Neither do I.:smallbiggrin:

So let me get this straight: You started this thing and you have no idea what it's all about? ...Just a wild guess...

Ichneumon
2007-12-01, 06:05 AM
With all these small communities on this forum, Halo, Amen and ABR, I thought a Polygon Rights Movement, might fit as well.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-12-01, 06:12 AM
NOOOO, ichy you distubed it.

There is all sense in it!
ABR is made out of some artist weirdos
AMEN is made out of Evil weirdos
And HALO is made by some other weirdos.

And why did you made this thread in arts and crafts anyway, shouldnt this be in friendly banter or something?

Ichneumon
2007-12-01, 06:17 AM
NOOOO, ichy you distubed it.

There is all sense in it!
ABR is made out of some artist weirdos
AMEN is made out of Evil weirdos
And HALO is made by some other weirdos.

And why did you made this thread in arts and crafts anyway, shouldnt this be in friendly banter or something?

Yes, I made a stupid mistake. It should've been in frantly banter. It was late, I was tired and feeling weird...:smalleek:

Fin
2007-12-01, 09:54 AM
I will join the cause for neglected polygons, althougth the only reason i can think as to why is the little pentagon guy in your sig... he's so cute!

Pyro
2007-12-01, 10:40 AM
This is like the revenge of the Polygon Fanclub. Go Polygon Rights!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-12-01, 12:39 PM
Another organization? Yeesh, we just got HALO what, last week?

Are we gonna have to declare war on you too? I will have you know that my polygons will remain in my bag until such time when they are called upon to be rolled.

Ne0
2007-12-01, 01:00 PM
Damn you! Free the polygons!
...We know where you live!

:smalltongue:

hyperfreak497
2007-12-01, 02:25 PM
I join you, Ichneumon, in this wonderful cause. Although, if this somehow ends up involving drawing, I can't help you. Mebbe I can write...

Forrestfire
2007-12-01, 05:29 PM
I'd like to join

Lyinginbedmon
2007-12-01, 05:47 PM
I think that's the wrong "r-eye-ts"

Forrestfire
2007-12-01, 05:48 PM
I think that's the wrong "r-eye-ts"

oops...sorry...

EDIT: fixed

here it is

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/ustaaz/polygonrightbanner.gif (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65083)

kpenguin
2007-12-01, 09:00 PM
Polygons? Meh. They are too widely publicized. It would be better to start an organization lobbying for the rights of irregular shapes. Their plight is far less known and they need our support.

Askaris
2007-12-02, 04:27 AM
Polygons? Meh. They are too widely publicized. It would be better to start an organization lobbying for the rights of irregular shapes. Their plight is far less known and they need our support.

"Some shapes can form large 3d structures and be happy together.

Irregular shapes sadly cannot, doomed to live out their existence alone and unloved.

BUT YOU CAN HELP!"

Frakbox
2007-12-02, 12:35 PM
what if... the Polygonal prisoners formed together to make ...3D...Images... they would become a giant conglomeration of epic 3D.... 1337ness...
they could become one giant biomass, kind of like the bacteria we hear so much about that I have no examples of.

"Some shapes can form large 3d structures and be happy together.

Irregular shapes sadly cannot, doomed to live out their existence alone and unloved.

BUT YOU CAN HELP!"