PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Dragon Magazine Spell

lolcat
2022-11-21, 01:01 PM
Greetings playground!

I am looking for a spell that i remember reading about in Dragon Magazine. As far as i can remember, its effects are creating a quasi-pregnancy in the target that comes to term within a round or comparatively short time (yes, even males), dealing a hefty amount of con damage on birth (yes, even on males. ouch.), and having as a result a fiendish-templated copy of the original as a baby, again quickly growing and then being, as usual, homicidal to the original.

As expected, my problem is i can't remember what the spell was called or where to find it. If anybody could lend a helping hand it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks a lot,
the lolcat :)

hamishspence
2022-11-21, 01:05 PM
The issue is 300 (October 2002, the "Mature Audiences" issue), the spell is Searing Seed, (it's an 8th level Corrupt spell) and it's on page 56.

lolcat
2022-11-21, 01:10 PM
The issue is 300 (October 2002, the "Mature Audiences" issue), the spell is Searing Seed, (it's an 8th level Corrupt spell) and it's on page 56.
If i hadn't already dedicated them to a certain denizen of the nether-realms, i would commit great and horrible deeds in your name! Thanks for the help!