PDA

View Full Version : The one we all want, Karsa Vs Icarium

Masonity
2007-12-01, 03:06 PM
Am i alone in fearing that Erikson will chicken out of that one?

If he does so, it better be in favour of a three way debate to decide the fate of the universe, between Kruppe, Pust and Tehol.

Somebloke
2007-12-01, 04:46 PM
I think he just did in the last book...

Manticorkscrew
2007-12-01, 05:39 PM
Yeah... I'm not sure what the hell happens to Icarium at the end of Reaper's Gale.

Is he dead now, or something? Opening your own wrists isn't a good idea even for an immortal. :smalleek:

Somebloke
2007-12-01, 06:02 PM
Yeah... I'm not sure what the hell happens to Icarium at the end of Reaper's Gale.

Is he dead now, or something? Opening your own wrists isn't a good idea even for an immortal. :smalleek:
I daresay he'll be back...but given the circumstances, I don't see them meeting again any time soon.

My money would be on Icarium though...

Cade
2007-12-02, 01:27 AM
I need Reaper's Gale posthaste. :smallfrown: I'm just surprised anyone's read any of them, I've had to show them to everyone. Could we make this a general book of the fallen thread?

Mephisto
2007-12-02, 02:41 AM
I've only read up to Midnight Tides, but I thought House of Chains established that they were pretty even. When neither of them knows what the expect.

Somebloke
2007-12-02, 05:35 AM
Well, you have to recall that Icarium has levelled entire cities in his rages. Karsa is good- very, veyr good- but he has a bit of a ways to go before he can match up to this.

tetsubo
2007-12-03, 07:56 AM
If they never fight I don't think it will be because Erikson chickens out I think it would because they were never ment to fight. That being said I think Icarium would edge out in the end but it would be a long fight. House of chains is a ok base template but Karsa caught Incarium by surprise and I dought after that Incarium was trying has hard as he could.

Masonity
2007-12-05, 12:25 PM
Icarium can level cities, but Karsa can take on Deragoth... Without breaking a sweat.

Even the FA that has promised to kill Karsa has had to ask his friends to betray him to make it possible...