PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed in Onimusha 3

Omicroncubed
2007-12-01, 03:40 PM
I really hoped it wouldn't come to this...

Yeah I know Onimusha 3 a really old game, but I am a fan of Onimusha series and I am currently completing the game on hard. So far I've gone through with Jacques and now I need to defeat Nobunaga on hard

The first part I can handle without losing HP, but after that I can't go on. I always end up using my herb, first-aid kit and 2 secret medicines. I have no charms and after or before I use these items, I always die.

I've gone through the game twice (first on Normal, then Easy for no reason :smalltongue:) and I know how Nobunaga should be defeated, but can someone still give me some advice?

Here are my actions on how I deal with Nobunaga:
The first Nobunaga: Like I said, I have no problem with this.

The first Nobunaga boss in that weird green place: I lose health and health kits here, but I attack the shield with a maximum charge attack to get those white souls. I need to get that ''super mode'' so to speak 4 times before I can move on to the next phase. I can just barely pass this one

The second phase: Yeah, I run away and strafe (like in the first phase) from those elemental attacks such as fire (I think), wind, thunder and his physical hits, but I can't disarm him whenever I hit him. I always die here.

The third phase: Advice here would be appreciated after I can already manage through the second phase.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.