PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm...so I'm starting an Eberron Campaign IRL...

tahu88810
2007-12-01, 08:06 PM
Well, I'm forming a gaming group with two of my friends (We're...correction, I'm...still looking for two more people) and I'm the DM...
Here is how I plan the first campaign to start:

Level 1
Eberron Campaign
Allowed Books: ECS, PHB, DMG, MM
We will probably start with the adventure provided in the ECS

---
So...I'm thinking of buying premade Eberron adventures and using those for a bit...just till I get a few good adventures made up...

Does anybody know of any good low level adventures that I can buy for this setting? I'm not a first time DM, but I'm bad when it comes to making adventures...
---
Also...
I plan on photocopying/printing out a map of Eberron for the players to have during the campaign.
I also plan on giving them each a photocopied timeline of Eberron, because neither of them have the ECS...does anybody know at which point in the timeline I should begin the photocopy? (I'm guessing the beggining of the current era?)

Anyways...thanks in advance!

kpenguin
2007-12-01, 08:11 PM
Well, the adventure in the ECS is the start of an adventure series. The other three adventures that follow it are (in order of play) Shadows of the Last War, Whispers of the Vampire's Blade, and Grasp of the Emerald Claw.

DraPrime
2007-12-01, 08:14 PM
Use some of the free modules on the WotC website. Just alter them to give them a proper "Ebberon feel." Things like making some of the NPCs warforged, or making the treasure Ebberon specific. Maybe change the names of some locations to fit Eberron. It worked for me, and it can work for you. Also, as Kpenguin said, the one in the ECS is a good starting one.

tahu88810
2007-12-01, 08:34 PM
Alright, sweet, thanks!

And...uh...not to be a nuisiance...but...ever since the WOTC website was revamped for 4th edition I've had trouble finding my way around... @_@
Could anyone maybe give me a link to the adventures they have on it?

kpenguin
2007-12-01, 08:44 PM
Alright, sweet, thanks!

And...uh...not to be a nuisiance...but...ever since the WOTC website was revamped for 4th edition I've had trouble finding my way around... @_@
Could anyone maybe give me a link to the adventures they have on it?

Here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b)

However, I still recommend taking the published adventure trail. All three are good solid adventures.

tahu88810
2007-12-01, 08:48 PM
Here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/oa/20030530b)

However, I still recommend taking the published adventure trail. All three are good solid adventures.

I will still be taking them, but free adventures tend to be...well...free, which is a plus. :D