PDA

View Full Version : Raziel [Creature] (Legacy of Kain Spoilers!)

Paragon Badger
2007-12-02, 03:48 AM
I was inspired to do this from the latest competition, but figured that a pre-existing character woulden't be allowed. :smalltongue:

Chronological order!

Sarafan Raziel: (hatefully)
So, vampire - here we are.
You've destroyed my brethren - and now you've come for me? You'll find I am not such easy prey.

Raziel:
I don't want to kill you, but I will if I must.
Return the heart to me, and we can end this now.

Sarafan Raziel: (mocking)
So you've come to avenge that filthy parasite, and reclaim his foul heart?
Well, You're a righteous fiend, aren't you?

Raziel: (referring to Sarafan Raziel)
Apparently I am.

Raziel

Medium Human
Fighter 6/Corrupt Avenger 3 (Heroes of Horror)
Hit Dice: 6d10+4, 3d12+4 (84)
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30 ft. (6)
Armor Class: (16), touch 13, flat-footed 13
Base Attack +9/+4
Attack: Mastercraft Longsword +14 (1d8+4, 16-20/x2), Mastercraft Wrist Blade +10 (1d4+4, 20/x3)
Full Attack: +14/+9
Saves: Fort +13, Ref +8, Will +7
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 16, Con 18, Int 16, Wis 13, Cha 17
Skills: Bluff 18(12) (48 points left...meh)
Special Attacks: Tainted Strike/1 per day
Special Abilities: Grim Resolve
Feats: Track, Power Attack, Combat Expertise, Improved Feint, Weapon Focus(Longsword), Weapon Specialization(Longsword), Dodge, Skill Focus(Bluff), Improved Critical(Longsword)
Treasure: ...Vengeance!
Alignment: Lawful Neutral, with evil tendencies.

Items: Mastercraft Longsword, Mastercraft Wrist Blade, Mastercraft Breastplate with Locked Gauntlet

Sworn Foe: Vampires

Combat

The Sarfan Priest Raziel is cautious, but opportunistic. He starts the battle using Combat Expertise and Dodge to maximize his AC up to 22, and may adjust it after analyzing his enemies for a bit. Raziel often feints as a move action and then uses Tainted Strike or Power Attack immediatly after. He usually doesn't use spells, preffering to battle it out with his sword. He usually only uses his wrist blade for torture, since he is not proficient with it.

I'll finish this one and do the other two incarnations of Raziel later, when I'm not too tired to think straight. :smalltongue:

Also might give sarafan raziel a few more levels, since he put up quite a fight against the soul reaver-wielding wraith raziel, who I would pin as being near epic, personally.