PDA

View Full Version : How could I have access to other class spells as a druid?

Zhepna
2023-01-01, 01:58 AM
Hi,

How could I have access to other class spells as a druid?
We start lvl 3 but should progress fast. We have access to all books but dm ban what doesn't fit in his universe so we have to ask first.

I'll be the only magic item crafter in the universe and try to extend my spell list to build more items.

This is what I found for the moment:
Divine Oracle gives a few interesting spells but the feat tax is heavy for what it gives.
my dm banned Contemplative and Seeker of the Misty Isle
I found Earthshaker and Holt Warden but spells aren't so great
the Initiate of Olidammara feat seems nice to have access to bard spells
Gatekeeper initiate gives meh spells except mind blank
The Greensinger Initiate feat from Eberron Campaign Setting adds charm person, charm monster, and mass charm monster, among others.

A domain staff at 36 000 gp exactly what I'm looking for since I don't need to burn a feat but it quite pricy only for a few spells.

If I cast a summon that can cast a spell, can I use this creature to 'cast' the spells while I creat the magic item?

I never played druid. Do you have any advice?

Maat Mons
2023-01-01, 02:28 AM
If you're the only magic item crafter in the setting, where would you get a Domain Staff?

You can absolutely craft a magic item by having someone else provide one or more of the necessary spells.

pabelfly
2023-01-01, 02:39 AM
Have I made the thread for you: https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?646021-Ways-to-Expand-a-Spell-List