View Full Version : is there a wizard spell that allows a soul to be in peace and be in peace?

Zhepna
2023-01-15, 12:28 PM
Hi,

I dm a game and a player play a necromancer. I will have ghosts appear and give him quests. When the quest in complete, the soul is in peace and ready to be brought by the death.

Is there a speels that does this or I have to give him a special power?

Kol Korran
2023-01-15, 12:35 PM
If I remember Correctly- the ghost entry entails that once the unresolved matter that keeps the ghost on the mortal plain IS resolved, it can fade away and move to the afterlife.

You can have it linger till the necromancer returns, exchange a few partying words, and the move on.

ericgrau
2023-01-15, 12:50 PM
If I remember Correctly- the ghost entry entails that once the unresolved matter that keeps the ghost on the mortal plain IS resolved, it can fade away and move to the afterlife.

You can have it linger till the necromancer returns, exchange a few partying words, and the move on.

Yeup.Behold! I must achieve 10 characters. But this shall be no ordinary ten characters, for you see, I am forever bound to this mortal plane until the horrific death of my beloved is avenged. Let me tell you the details...

Rejuvenation (Su)

In most cases, it’s difficult to destroy a ghost through simple combat: The "destroyed" spirit will often restore itself in 2d4 days. Even the most powerful spells are usually only temporary solutions. A ghost that would otherwise be destroyed returns to its old haunts with a successful level check (1d20 + ghost’s HD) against DC 16. As a rule, the only way to get rid of a ghost for sure is to determine the reason for its existence and set right whatever prevents it from resting in peace. The exact means varies with each spirit and may require a good deal of research.