PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to draw my homebrew monster

GrimWaffle
2023-01-28, 10:03 PM
I've been looking over the web for pictures to match my 5e antagonist, and since there were no good results, I was wondering if anybody was willing to make art of him. His name is Etherys. He's a huge treant living in the Feywild who serves a bunch of evil Archfey. He looks like a regular treant but more twisted and magical.

You don't need to specify any of his actions or give him any stats, just know that he's a Neutral Evil treant cultist. I'm looking for a style reminiscent of the official 5e art.

JNAProductions
2023-01-29, 01:57 PM
I'd recommend going to an art site and commissioning someone to make the artwork. One of my friends works with artists, so if you need specific recommendations, I can ask him for advice.
The artists he works with tend to be more cartoonish, though, so it might not be what you're looking for.

Old Harry MTX
2023-01-30, 07:49 AM
I searched for "evil treant" and found some interesting images, are you sure none of them suit yuor needs? I'm asking because they look more or less like I imagined them from your description, so I don't know if you have anything specific in mind.

You could also try some AI generated image, they work wonders for things like this.

D&D_Fan
2023-01-30, 12:05 PM
I don't think this is the right forum to ask for artwork, there is a dedicated arts and crafts channel, you may have better luck there.

I personally would be willing to make art, but I don't have a perfectly identical style as the 5e art, so it's probably not what you're looking for.