PDA

View Full Version : Rules question

Renegade Paladin
2007-12-03, 04:44 PM
Yesterday, I opened a web site designed to let D&D rules homebrewers and DMs share and get input on their work. I would like to post a thread announcing this here on GitP. By the rules this is allowed because it's not for-profit in any way, but my question is what forum to post it in.

The rules say that Friendly Banter is usually the appropriate forum, but given the site's purpose, I'd rather it be in Homebrew to better attract the attention of my target audience. But then, Homebrew is specifically for posting, well, homebrew, so I don't know which one to use.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-12-03, 04:54 PM
I'd definitely go for Friendly banter if I were you. But then again, you'd better wait for the opinion of a mod.

Roland St. Jude
2007-12-03, 04:59 PM
If you think Homebrew would be more beneficial, go ahead and post there. Just don't cross-post it. If you don't seem to be getting the response you want (or you get a bunch of responses saying "this doesn't belong here!") let me know and I'll move it for you.

Renegade Paladin
2007-12-03, 05:04 PM
Thank you. It won't be going up just yet; the wiki's still kind of a mess and I'd rather have it look presentable before I try and get anyone on board.

Roland St. Jude
2007-12-03, 05:39 PM
You're welcome and good luck with the project!