PDA

View Full Version : Chasing the Dragon {5E} OOC

Lentrax
2023-02-17, 11:44 PM
Link to Original Recruit Thread. (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?653971-Chasing-the-Dragon-5E-Closed-to-New-Recruitment)

Repost your characters here. I will add a link to the IC when I have it up. IC Thread is live. (https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?654267-Chasing-the-Dragon-5E-IC&p=25710837#post25710837)

Lentrax
2023-02-17, 11:45 PM
Reserved for GM use.

Izzarra
2023-02-18, 12:32 AM
https://images2.imgbox.com/6e/e7/tMEnQJod_o.png
Azzalix (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cvn2kbl4GEb-_Mu50AvSIak_ZGKGl-HA9z_xPi2LhNA)
Warlock, Celestial
HP: 9/9, AC: 15, Resistance: Fire
Conditions: None
Spell Slots: 1/1

Will be speaking in "Indigo."

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-18, 01:32 AM
Jake Dolem (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2755183)
Artificer, Battle Smith
HP: 10/10, AC: 17., Init: +2
Conditions: None
Spell Slots: 1st 2/2

Jötunn
2023-02-18, 06:53 PM
Elmmet (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2755850)
Variant Human Druid 1 NG
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/60/3e/72/603e7222f6cf027a225d7c529922f7e3.png

AC 18 HP 11 Speed 30ft

Str 14 (2) Dex 12 (1) Con 16 (3) Wis 18 (4) Int 9 (-1) Cha 10 (0)

Attacks
Shillelagh/Spell Attack +6 1d8+4
Quarterstaff +4 1d8+2

FEAT: WAR CASTER
You have practised casting spells in the midst of combat, learning techniques that grant you the following benefits:
- You have advantage on Constitution saving throws that you make to maintain your concentration on a spell when you take damage.
- You can perform the somatic components of spells even when you have weapons or a shield in one or both hands.
- When a hostile creature's movement provokes an opportunity attack from you, you can use your reaction to cast a spell at the creature, rather than making an opportunity attack. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.

Master Elmmet, as he is known around the village, is a pillar of the community. A tiny community, but a solid pillar nonetheless. One of the larger farmer of barley in the aptly-named small community of Brewersbridge, it is rare that Elmmet strays far from home, yet it is the celebration of the old monarch that brings him hence - it wouldn't do for not one man of Brewersbridge to pay their respects. He has come with a load of barleywine and other produce to a larger market and then spend some time at the oncoming festivities. At home he leaves a wife and young daughter, as well as a couple of younger farmhands. In theory, his farmstead is in good hands still...

Always one with a wise quip, Elmmet stands by the principle of treating others as you yourself would like to be treated. He likes to take a neutral role in a debate or argument between friends, attempting to find the merit in both sides as a means of brokering an agreement or compromise if one can be found. He finds more worth in the deeds of his hand then the spoken word though, preferring action over thought. Elmmet is fond of his wife and young daughter, born just five years ago this autumn - he hopes to be back in time to celebrate the birthday at home.

He's not always quite so level-headed as he'd like to be, though; he can be a bit of a grumpy drunk, and is quite stubborn and stuck in his ways. Slow to adapt also means that he can be slow to trust a new face as well, but also quite loyal to those who he calls friends.
Elmmet will use a dark green to speak with.

Archemist
2023-02-18, 07:03 PM
Heide Coppergear (https://ddb.ac/characters/93621979/9pTZ64) is a Clockwork Soul Sorcerer. She'll use Orange, I suppose.

A quick statblock I may use to keep track of changes to her condition:
HP: 7/7 AC: 16 Speed: 25
Light Hammer: +5, 1d4+3 bludgeoning.
Saves:
Str: 3 Dex: 2 Con: 3 Int: 1 Wis: -1 Cha: 5
Spell slots left:
1st: 2

Lentrax
2023-02-18, 08:18 PM
Everyone’s here. Good.

Reminder that the IC thread is up, link in the first post.

Jötunn
2023-02-19, 05:55 AM
How close is it to the promised festivities?

Narrativie drama makes me vaguely assume that they were due to start today, or last night, but assuming makes an ass out of... yada yada etc.

EDIT: Also if anyone would have been hanging out in the common room with a glass of ale, or whiskey or whatever, there's no reason you wouldn't have seen Elmmet there drinking and being social. Presumably there's lots of interesting folks from different parts of the kingdom coming into town.

Lentrax
2023-02-19, 11:51 AM
How close is it to the promised festivities?

Narrativie drama makes me vaguely assume that they were due to start today, or last night, but assuming makes an ass out of... yada yada etc.

EDIT: Also if anyone would have been hanging out in the common room with a glass of ale, or whiskey or whatever, there's no reason you wouldn't have seen Elmmet there drinking and being social. Presumably there's lots of interesting folks from different parts of the kingdom coming into town.

They are ongoing, started two days ago, and are planned to go on for a couple more days.

Right now, I just want to make sure everyone gets going and introduced into the game. And go from there.

So I don’t need anything major from you right now. If you want to name a couple of NPCs you may have met over the course of the last couple days, go ahead.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-20, 12:01 AM
Decided to roll play my steel defender from day one. Till Jack gets to 3rd level all its going to do is show up from time to time.

Lentrax
2023-02-21, 10:48 PM
Everyone may make an Arcana check to see if they can think of anything that might explain what has happened.

Archemist
2023-02-21, 10:52 PM
woohoo, arcana: [roll0]

Seems like I know... (edited to add) well, a normal amount.

Izzarra
2023-02-21, 11:07 PM
Everyone may make an Arcana check to see if they can think of anything that might explain what has happened.
Untrained Arcana check [roll0]

Edit: That fits what I thought my character would know about arcane magic rather well.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-21, 11:23 PM
Arcana check
[roll0]

Edit:
Seriously? :smallconfused:

Archemist
2023-02-21, 11:34 PM
Arcana check
[roll0]

Edit:

It's all good, get your low rolls out of the way early on. :smallwink:

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-21, 11:48 PM
It's all good, get your low rolls out of the way early on. :smallwink:

Oohhhh! You are right!!!

Jötunn
2023-02-22, 11:13 AM
I mean, I guess I'll try.

Untrained Arcana: [roll0]

Edit: I guess -1 modifier Elmmet is clearly the brains of the group.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-24, 07:48 PM
Teen Einstein. :smallsmile:

Jötunn
2023-02-24, 08:16 PM
Teen Einstein. :smallsmile:

Oh, Elmmet is very much not a teen, he's in his late 30s or something. I can't remember what I wrote on the sheet.

Lentrax
2023-02-24, 08:54 PM
woohoo, arcana: [roll0]

Seems like I know... (edited to add) well, a normal amount.

You've never heard of magic that lets people send material to other people, but it is magic after all.

Untrained Arcana check [roll0]

Edit: That fits what I thought my character would know about arcane magic rather well.

That maid theory sounds pretty good right now...

Arcana check
[roll0]

Edit:

Yeah. That magic... it could probably do something like this?

I mean, I guess I'll try.

Untrained Arcana: [roll0]

Edit: I guess -1 modifier Elmmet is clearly the brains of the group.

There was a story about the kingdom choosing protectors for a dire emergency before. And while you don't have any idea how it could work, but there is a wizard at the castle...

Shiro_Nogard
2023-02-25, 09:42 PM
Oh, Elmmet is very much not a teen, he's in his late 30s or something. I can't remember what I wrote on the sheet.

Your avatar looks like a teen Ruby wizard. Don't mind the details. Also, Teen Einstein was a farmer.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-03-03, 01:39 AM
Dropping real fast to report. Work have been a drag. Will get back to posting tomorrow.

Jötunn
2023-03-04, 01:32 AM
Yeah sorry been a bit distracted as well.

Shiro, how seriously are we supposed to take this maid thing, I feel like either I missed a joke somewhere or you got classified info from the DM that everybody else is inexplicably not engaging with.

Lentrax
2023-03-04, 09:04 AM
I don't know where it came from either, but I am certainly willing to use it...

Shiro_Nogard
2023-03-04, 09:36 PM
Yeah sorry been a bit distracted as well.

Shiro, how seriously are we supposed to take this maid thing, I feel like either I missed a joke somewhere or you got classified info from the DM that everybody else is inexplicably not engaging with.

Well, It was part of my original idea. Just decided to play it for LOLs.

I don't know where it came from either, but I am certainly willing to use it...

Ohh, dont mind me. Feel free to use it.

Makes me feel like a skirt chaser, thought.

Izzarra
2023-03-04, 10:11 PM

Well, It was part of my original idea. Just decided to play it for LOLs.
Azzalix believes that it is what happened.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-03-04, 10:44 PM
Give a few hints and the mind goes BOOM!! As far as anyone know, THAT is what happened.

Izzarra
2023-03-06, 11:46 PM
Is everyone ready to go to the castle?

Lentrax
2023-03-07, 12:31 AM
That's all I am waiting on. Just need to know where you all are going.

Archemist
2023-03-09, 08:32 PM
I'm enjoying playing the direct character for once with all her self-importance and grumpiness, but do let me know if I should tone it down or if you guys want to try a different tactic. :smallbiggrin:

Right now she's kinda half "Grumpy" from Snow White and half Monica from Friends, at least that's what I'm going for.

Lentrax
2023-03-12, 09:41 PM
You find it odd that the guards would be watching for carriages at this particular gate. It does not seem well suited for the task.
You have an odd feeling that something in what the guard said was not what he meant.
He has discreetly given out the number of people in your group, and has given a codeword (you are not sure what) to specify that you are causing trouble.

Izzarra
2023-03-26, 10:32 PM
Archemist, Jötunn, are you still with us?

I have been having a great time with the RP and I really want to find out what is going on.

Lentrax
2023-03-26, 10:47 PM
Jötunn hasn't been on the forums since the 7th it seems. So I am going to drop them.

I will move us ahead tomorrow, and see if we can get moving again.

Going to see if I can get a replacement to bring us up to 4 again.

Archemist
2023-03-27, 01:27 AM
I'm still around - I'm down for the lie-detecting magic, just basically had the same question as Shiro / Jake. And yeah, I've enjoyed the back-and-forth though it does seem like the direct approach may not have been the smartest. Time will tell, I suppose. :smalltongue:

Shiro_Nogard
2023-03-29, 06:10 PM
Well, cant really blame you if you are having fun.

JNAProductions
2023-04-02, 07:20 PM
Ruby Cliff (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2775086) is ready to rock and roll!

Ruby was born to the Cliff family, in an isolated part of the world. She had supportive parents, good friends, and a wanderlust that could not be slaked simply staying at home. In her childhood, her parents would often find themselves running after her, stopping her from getting too far and away into danger. As she grew older, she understood her parents' drive to keep her safe, and was ameliorated by promises of future travels. Her parents trained her as best they could, in how to fight, how to sneak, how to get by safely. But eventually, the time came that they had done all they could do. Ruby took her time with her goodbyes, and set off for the world at large!

She soon found herself amongst the people of Operia. She would perform acrobatic tricks and flute melodies to help augment her meager coin purse, and travelled well, living simply. When the criers began to tell of the celebration, she eagerly went for it-celebration? food? music? It'd be amazing!

And then, of course, came the dream. She would've dismissed it as nothing more than nerves... But the stack of gear implied it was more than that.
She could ignore the message, take the gold, and keep living her life. But someone needed help-and Ruby was taught to always do the right thing.
Gearing herself up, she looked for a way to find who needed help.

Reposting details.
At work, so will look over the thread and all that is needed once I am off.

Archemist
2023-04-02, 08:00 PM
And howdy to the new folks! My dwarf sorcerer Heide has been prickly thus far but hopefully together we'll all get to the bottom of this whole "free suit of armor and now you're a hero" thing. :smallbiggrin:

Doggie_arf
2023-04-02, 08:25 PM
Reposting Amalie's details here before I run off to work too. Will check in again around lunchtime.

Amalie (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2775178) is ready to go. Backstory's at the bottom too.

Since Operia is not!France, I decided to go with a bit of a Norsemen/Norman origin for Amalie and her home village (plus possible giant descent, because jotunns). The "awakening" would be her tapping into the power of her not!Viking forebears - Path of the Ancestral Guardian is an obvious shoo in here.
As mentioned, I don't really need the extra armor (because Unarmored Defense). I guess I'll grab a breastplate or something. Not taking the armor because I don't need it.

Khosan
2023-04-02, 09:36 PM
Well, howdy. Just got back from a day out.

H.B. Appledew (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2775066) will be taking Saddle Brown. Quick rundown - Just about to part ways with his troupe of traveling performers, he's been around Operia, made a fair few friends. The troupe (Professor Pascabrax's Traveling Troupe) is your fairly standard group of circus weirdoes, did lots of kids' shows, cheap magic tricks, gaudy costumes, fake fortunetelling, the works. They're in the capital to try and just make a quick buck.

JNAProductions
2023-04-03, 12:52 AM
Lentrax, when should we post in the IC?

Lentrax
2023-04-03, 07:16 AM
I thought the note in my newest IC post made that clear, but now is when I would like you all to introduce yourselves to each other as your characters walk through the castle.

JNAProductions
2023-04-03, 01:12 PM
I thought the note in my newest IC post made that clear, but now is when I would like you all to introduce yourselves to each other as your characters walk through the castle.

I may have missed that note, when I was getting subbed to the thread. Work posting is tougher than computer posting.

IC post in a moment!

Lentrax
2023-04-03, 02:50 PM
And now, let’s give a warm welcome to… the plot!

Doggie_arf
2023-04-03, 09:21 PM

Oh damn, I missed this because of some work emergencies.

Give me a bit to post for both intros and plot stuff.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-04-03, 11:32 PM
An apology for my last post. Don't know way I couldn't see beyond JNAProductions post.

I will see if I can change it or work something else.

Doggie_arf
2023-04-04, 01:53 AM
Post up. Sorry for the hold up.

By the way, this is a tavern puzzle.

https://www.tavernpuzzle.com/images/bw_photo.gif

They're also called blacksmith's puzzles, if you've read Wheel of Time.

Lentrax
2023-04-04, 02:59 PM
Divine sense does not find anything.

Looking for the book requires perception from everyone who wants to look.

Wow. There are a lot of books around. And you quickly find about fifty books that might be what she was trying to describe.
Looking over books, you are able to narrow the selection of possible books to about ten. None of them have the gems on the cover though.
In the flames under the cauldron, you spot the gleam of a gem glittering.

Archemist
2023-04-04, 07:15 PM
Heide's Perception: [roll0]. I'm guessing she doesn't find much of a place to sit, though, that isn't already covered by books.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-04-04, 09:19 PM
Should I roll investigation? got a +6 on that.

[roll0] Investigation

Doggie_arf
2023-04-04, 09:57 PM
Amalie's Perception: [roll0].

Lentrax
2023-04-04, 10:06 PM
Should I roll investigation? got a +6 on that.

[roll0] Investigation

What are you investigating?

Shiro_Nogard
2023-04-04, 10:56 PM
The walls. But I am not sure if one can use investigation if its not a long term job.

Lentrax
2023-04-04, 11:01 PM
The walls. But I am not sure if one can use investigation if its not a long term job.

Okay. I suppose that a better question is what exactly are you investigating for? What is your goal? Because right now, investigating the walls is going to get you nothing more than, "You find a lot of books, and a couple of odd objects being used as bookends. The objects aren't really special, and look like rocks."

JNAProductions
2023-04-04, 11:28 PM
Rolling Perception!
[roll0]

With disadvantage, because she's off-kilter!
[roll1]

Khosan
2023-04-05, 07:36 AM
Dang, close, but no cigar.

JNAProductions
2023-04-05, 10:50 AM
Can the Captain roll, DM?
Or offer Help to one of us?

Lentrax
2023-04-05, 12:08 PM
Everyone can roll again, if they want with no penalty. Additionally, you can also help each other, if you want.

JNAProductions
2023-04-05, 02:25 PM
Ruby will Help, since her +0 ain't the best.

Izzarra
2023-04-05, 08:57 PM
Everyone can roll again, if they want with no penalty. Additionally, you can also help each other, if you want.
Medicine: [roll0]

Might as well roll this as well.
Perception: [roll1]

Archemist
2023-04-05, 09:03 PM
We'll give Heide's Perception one more try: [roll0]

Edited to add: Well, this campaign is apparently full of pretty oblivious characters, haha.

Khosan
2023-04-05, 09:10 PM
I think H.B. might have the highest Perception, so he's gonna take that Help and keep looking.

[roll0]
[roll1]

EDIT: We're cursed.

JNAProductions
2023-04-05, 11:39 PM
I think H.B. might have the highest Perception, so he's gonna take that Help and keep looking.

[roll0]
[roll1]

EDIT: We're cursed.

Yeesh, the dice roller does NOT like this game. :P

If it's just a matter of time till we find the tome, can we just take 10X the time and autosucceed?

Doggie_arf
2023-04-06, 03:13 AM
Hmm, another attempt?

Amalie's Perception Redux: [roll0]

Welp I guess I stole everyone's luck. Now to weave this into the narrative...

Archemist
2023-04-06, 08:12 PM
Welp I guess I stole everyone's luck. Now to weave this into the narrative...

Yep, I'm right back to single-digits on this one. Ah well. :smalltongue:

Izzarra
2023-04-06, 09:19 PM
I am going to be traveling for the next week so my posts will be a little erratic.

Shiro_Nogard
2023-04-07, 08:18 PM
Okay, before the power fails AGAIN. lets try to post.

JNAProductions
2023-04-09, 12:52 PM
I've not much more to say IC at the moment.

Ready to move on. :)

Khosan
2023-04-12, 02:34 PM
Gonna make that check here:

[roll0]

EDIT: H.B. is just having a weird day, honestly. Guy can't catch a break.

JNAProductions
2023-04-12, 03:02 PM
[roll0]

Perception-a-mundo!

Archemist
2023-04-12, 03:20 PM
Heide make that Perception check 2023 challenge:

Perception - [roll0]

Lentrax
2023-04-12, 06:44 PM
Making a roll.

[roll0]

Doggie_arf
2023-04-12, 07:11 PM
This day keeps getting weirder...

Amalie's Perception: [roll0]

Izzarra
2023-04-13, 12:23 PM
Perception for IC post #127 (https://forums.giantitp.com/showsinglepost.php?p=25756276&postcount=127): [roll0]

Lentrax
2023-04-13, 12:39 PM
The laughter was coming from where the princesses had been standing, and you also see the glint of a red stone in the dust pouring out of the dress the captain is holding.

Doggie_arf
2023-04-13, 10:17 PM
The laughter was coming from where the princesses had been standing, and you also see the glint of a red stone in the dust pouring out of the dress the captain is holding.

Huh, I thought there was an invisible giggling kidnapper in the room.

Or maybe they've just stopped giggling.

Going to try another Perception where Amalie last heard the giggling from. Maybe she can find where the invisible kidnapper went, or if they left something behind.

Amalie's Perception: [roll0]

(Edit: Looks like my lucky streak ran out. I'm blaming the panicking tiefling. :smalltongue:)

Archemist
2023-04-14, 11:36 AM
Heide needs a good excuse to start breaking out some fun magic so let’s see how she does on this check: Arcana: [roll0]

Lentrax
2023-04-15, 01:35 PM
Heide would really have no way of actually knowing, but she would feel confident in saying she doesn’t feel any kind of aura from the crystals now. They seem to be inert.

Izzarra
2023-04-15, 09:04 PM
Sorry for the low activity over the last few days, I have returned from my travels and can resume my normal post rate.

Lentrax
2023-04-15, 09:32 PM
Examining the teapot, you can determine that the tea inside is not harmful.

Khosan
2023-04-15, 10:25 PM
I don't think H.B. will succeed on this, but I wanna get an idea of how much he'll fail it by.

[roll0]

EDIT: The answer is a lot, good to know.

Lentrax
2023-04-18, 11:18 AM
Before you left, you would have gotten the name of the high priest.

Ormen Vobethava.

Lentrax
2023-04-23, 07:53 PM
I know a few of us have had some crazy schedules and odd times lately, so I’d like a definite “Still here” from everyone before I get you into your first adventure.

Doggie_arf
2023-04-23, 07:58 PM
Still here.

Archemist
2023-04-23, 10:03 PM
Still here, yep, and happy to venture into what promises to be an illuminating experience for Heide, since while the underground is familiar for her, her new abilities aren't. :smallbiggrin:

Izzarra
2023-04-23, 10:05 PM
I know a few of us have had some crazy schedules and odd times lately, so I’d like a definite “Still here” from everyone before I get you into your first adventure.
I am still here.

Khosan
2023-04-24, 07:53 AM
Still here. I'll get a post up a little later today.

JNAProductions
2023-04-24, 10:01 AM
Just had a late shift last night. I am here! :)

Khosan
2023-04-24, 10:10 AM
A quick roll just so I know how to describe this in the post:

[roll0]

Archemist
2023-05-03, 03:34 PM
I figured it was time Heide found out she's a sorcerer, lol. It's just Mage Hand, but hey, there's a first time for everything.

Let me know if folks would rather I slow down, also - Heide doesn't have the jitters yet, but she may develop a bit of that caution between all the bones and her new powers and if anything actually does jump out at us from the dark.

Lentrax
2023-05-06, 04:34 PM
Khoisan, real quick, which deity does HB serve?

Khosan
2023-05-06, 08:08 PM
Bit of a coinflip between Lathander and Milil, but I think I'll say Lathander.

Lentrax
2023-05-06, 08:30 PM
Sounds good. Thank you.

Khosan
2023-05-08, 11:36 AM
H.B. wishes to perceive [roll0]

Archemist
2023-05-08, 12:40 PM
Perception for Heide also: [roll0].

JNAProductions
2023-05-08, 12:49 PM
[roll0]

Ah yeah, best skill. :P

Archemist
2023-05-08, 12:51 PM
[roll0]

Ah yeah, best skill. :P

At least you don't have a negative mod, hehe. But H.B. has us covered.

Doggie_arf
2023-05-08, 08:34 PM
Going to throw out my Perception check here - [roll0].

Izzarra
2023-05-08, 09:28 PM
"The bone theme does continue into the passage beyond the door. Those of you who are able to see in the darkness see that the bones are packed in tightly to make for effective walls. At regularly spaced intervals, you see narrower corridors branching off to each side. You assume these are the catacombs proper, where they bring more people in for ritual burial.
Spoiler: Perception DC 10"
Perception: [roll0]

Lentrax
2023-05-10, 07:18 PM
Rolls:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Lentrax
2023-05-10, 07:24 PM
And a general perception check from everyone too, please.

Or just let me know you want to use your passive.

Archemist
2023-05-10, 07:51 PM

Or just let me know you want to use your passive.

Heide will almost always roll in the hopes of getting better than a 9, lol. [roll0] Edited to add: Ah hahaha hahaha haha :smalltongue:

Izzarra
2023-05-10, 10:19 PM
Azzalix Perception: [roll0]

JNAProductions
2023-05-10, 10:45 PM
[roll0]

Passive don't get me much, usually.

Edit: And active does worse! Yay! :P

Khosan
2023-05-11, 09:41 AM
Oh whoops, failed a personal perception and didn't check the OOC before posting, but not like H.B. did much.

[roll0]

Lentrax
2023-05-11, 10:29 AM
Azzalix Perception: [roll0]

Oh whoops, failed a personal perception and didn't check the OOC before posting, but not like H.B. did much.

[roll0]

There is a section of wall near the pool that isn’t quite like the wall to either side of it. It isn’t large enough to be a door, but it may be important?

Doggie_arf
2023-05-11, 04:12 PM
Another Perception check? [roll0]

EDIT: Well Amalie is the most hindered by the dark, so lol. :smalltongue:

Lentrax
2023-05-14, 03:23 PM
If anyone wants to try to determine what the various testings do can make insight or religion checks.

Edit: no phone. I really did mean testing, not tasting.

Archemist
2023-05-14, 03:34 PM
Might as well try for Heide, I suppose. Insight: [roll0] and Religion: [roll1]

JNAProductions
2023-05-14, 03:36 PM
History!

[roll0]

Khosan
2023-05-14, 03:45 PM
H.B. has a decent Insight, let's see how he does:

[roll0]

EDIT: He is fixated on the pool.

JNAProductions
2023-05-14, 03:51 PM
Are we cursed?
We might be cursed. :P

Doggie_arf
2023-05-14, 08:35 PM
Insight - [roll0]

This test tastes like failure...

Lentrax
2023-05-14, 10:43 PM
I will point out quickly again, that the book was not marked at only the trials. But there were other places as well.

Archemist
2023-05-19, 12:06 PM
I'll admit that things may be clicking for Heide but I'm still just a tiny bit confused on a meta level about the right approach here. It seemed like the different implements might correspond 1:1 to the Trials but then the cup featured in multiple. Can we just say in the IC "lets follow the steps for #1"?

If you're ok Izzarra, I may have Heide snag the book from you and look at the god-burial rituals that were also marked, just to see what those steps were also.

Lentrax
2023-05-20, 08:49 PM
If you want to talk about it, I say it would be a good idea to do so here. Or maybe I should make a discord for Ooc discussion?

I’ll just make a discord.

https://discord.gg/NGWP7M5a

JNAProductions
2023-05-23, 12:24 PM
I'm here. Just nothing much to say at the moment.

Doggie_arf
2023-06-11, 03:20 AM
Sorry for the delay - new computer and a busy work week.

I have to ask this - how are we handling reactions via play by post format? Amalie does have Interception style, which she can use to reduce damage for any one person next to her.