PDA

View Full Version : Arviearturice mini recommendation

TheCleverGuy
2023-03-04, 04:18 PM
Just curious--anyone have a recommendation for a good Ancient White Dragon mini?

I'm running my players through Rime of the Frostmaiden, and they're about to reach the Dark Duchess, where they'll have a run-in with Arvieaturice. I'd love to be able to bust out a cool mini, but I can't really justify spending $200 on the officially licensed one from Wizards.

Thanks in advance!

Imbalance
2023-03-04, 07:38 PM
Should be able to find her for less than that, as there have been a few waves of her produced. Just be aware that the first wave was a massive factory error where they neglected to, uh, paint...the pre-painted miniature. There is no other licensed white dragon figure that will be as imposing on the table. There was an older version, not nearly as big, and likely just as expensive on the secondary market.

Wizkids also produced an Adult White Dragon, which is oversized, for less than half of Arvy's SRP and should also he able to be found for less. Compared to Arvy, yeah, it's less impressive, but is actually about the same size as the older ancient but with a mu h larger wingspan.

Outside of those, there are a few 3d print options, if you're into painting your own.