PDA

View Full Version : Save a Pinky Princess [OOC]

Klern
2007-12-04, 03:28 PM
You can wrote your question, any comment or anything you want to talk here, my dear player.

#Raptor
2007-12-04, 06:46 PM
Tought it would be a good idea to add a charsheet-list.
{table]Rhadamanthys (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=37610)|Factotum|Kobold|LG|Illiterate Scribe
Tinaldomurn|?|Kobold|?|Draik_Tempest
Kroatan (http://thestrite.com/view.php?id=15)|Barbarian|Half-orc|N|#Raptor
Kargin Runethane (http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=5168)|Cleric|Human|NG|Tacitus
Sparrow (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=2044)|Bard|Human|CG|Bonecrusher Doc
Kothrag Cliffson (http://www.roguepenguin.com/castellar/profiler/view.php?id=928)|Wizard|Dwarf|NG|The_Shaman[/table]

Edit 09.01.2008: Sparrow / Bonecrusher Doc dropped out @ 07.01.2008
Edit 15.01.2008: Added Illiterate Scribe's & Draik Tempest's characters

Excellent.

Did you hear anything from the other players yet?
Personally i think at least one or two might have dropped out, since we haven't heard from them in a while, but of course we don't know for sure.

Maybe it'd still be possible to include The_Shaman's planned Wizard, since he planned to play a quiet and shy character i think it'd be very realistic to assume that he didn't say anything so far because nobody spoke to him directly.
Just a idea thought, since you said you wanted 4-6 players and at the moment only me, Bonecrusher_Doc and Tacitus are active.

Klern
2007-12-04, 09:56 PM
When the shaman was ready, he can come anytime he want in the quest anyway, your not really start yet.

The_Shaman
2007-12-05, 05:54 PM
My character is ready; I had mostly finished the sheet a little after you started the game. I thought that if he would be in a member of the party would meet him at his place, but if you'd prefer, I can include him from the get-go. The sheet is here:

http://www.roguepenguin.com/castellar/profiler/view.php?id=928

Tacitus
2007-12-05, 06:05 PM
Your HP seems wrong. From level 1 and +4 from Con over 3 levels thats a minimum of 16HP, which would mean you rolled a 0 and -1 for HP? Even without max at first half would be 18 and average would be 21.

The_Shaman
2007-12-06, 05:16 PM
Hmm, apparently I have made it only for 2 levels. I thought we should just take the average after lvl 1.

Edit: Yeesh, a 1 and a 2 on the rolls. Oh well, it's still better than before - and fully in line with how invisible castle treats my scores. Or would you prefer I roll them here in the future?

#Raptor
2007-12-09, 05:44 PM
Hm.
Unless we have a ranger or someone else who can track soon, i'll be exchanging my extend rage feat for track, if that would be ok with you, Klern.

Just thought i'd ask about those things before we get into any serious action.

@Shaman: I believe the forum roller is prefered by most people, but i dunno how Klern handles this.

Klern
2007-12-10, 09:52 AM
Yes you can exchange your feat. The roller his not important, I just want the link.

#Raptor
2007-12-13, 05:04 AM
Guys, whats up?
Everybody here busy with christmas shopping?

Klern
2007-12-13, 09:15 AM
For my part, I just wait you to enter the audience room.

#Raptor
2007-12-13, 11:20 AM
Hmmm, well we could enter as soon as somebody takes charge?

Tacitus, Shaman, Bonecrusher Doc where are you guys?
I guess Sparrow would be the best one for the talk to the king, but Kargin could do it too (perhaps with a little bit of help with the complicated words from Kroatan and Korthrag :smallbiggrin:).

Tacitus
2007-12-14, 10:27 PM
My boss has decided I'm fit to work again, which is true given the circumstances, and I'm heading back just in time for the Project Manager to start busting our balls and demanding we finish yesterday cause he is an *******. This means that I won't have much time until I go back to school after the start of the new year.

#Raptor
2007-12-26, 07:36 PM
I added a charsheet list to my first post, if one of us has to look for something in someone elses charsheet.

Bonecrusher Doc
2008-01-05, 03:30 PM
Friends, I'm afraid I will have to drop out of this game. This is my "two posts notice" if the DM wants me to roleplay the transition of my character out of the game smoothly, rather than my sudden disappearance without explanation.

#Raptor
2008-01-06, 03:56 AM
Aww :smallfrown:

Mmmh... so... under those circumstances, I think it might be a good idea to recruit 1-2 additional players, no?

I can see us needing a partyface (high charisma char) and a skillmonkey (rogue/ninja/scout.. some class that has trapfinding).

Klern
2008-01-07, 11:56 AM
I'm sad you want to quits the game bonecrusher, but It's alright. I think I have to recrute some new aventurer...

Tacitus
2008-01-07, 12:25 PM
I'm still around, but haven't been posting cause I've been busy and with my characters low intelligence and weak social skills any post I make would be a one liner or filled with piles of fluff.

#Raptor
2008-01-09, 10:32 AM
Interesting way to get out, doc. So, I take it sparrow was really a half-elf, or something even more fancy like a half-nymph? No problem if you don't wanna reveal anything about that - but that'd probably explain why he'd never been in the orphanages recordings. :smallsmile:
Btw, I've been thinking... this way to drop out means if you'd ever decide to get in again it'd be easy to include Sparrow into the story again, me thinks.

@Tacitus: Good to know you're here with us. :smallbiggrin:

Klern
2008-01-10, 09:13 AM
I'm agree! If Doc want to back again, I can do!

Klern
2008-01-11, 09:10 AM
I think I can press FFW bottom for past the dinner because you don't look have a lot things to say.:smalltongue:

#Raptor
2008-01-11, 09:14 AM
Yeah, fast forwarding to the point where we notice sparrow ain't coming back would be ok with me.

Draik Tempest
2008-01-11, 12:15 PM
*pokes Koboldy head into OOC* Uh, I was given an OK to post, I was just wondering when I should show up *has many entrances planned, is just trying to pick the best one*

Klern
2008-01-11, 03:00 PM
It's alright Draik!

#Raptor
2008-01-13, 01:08 PM
Hey Draik and Scribe. Nice to have you in here, it's good to get some more activity into this game.

So... Klern, with the recent kobold "invasion" I thought I should ask:
How are Kobolds viewed in the city of Elizabeth? The regular evil-little-scaly guys or more of a "mostly normal citzen" thing, similar to Half-orcs?

Draik Tempest
2008-01-14, 11:58 PM
*pulls out a couple of pints of oil and draws a line leading up to a barrel of alcohol. Pulling a tindertwig from his chest pocket, Tin lights the trail and watches the gigantic explosion shake the thread*

BOOM!

That outta wake it up :D

@#Raptor: Ring of Undetectable Alignment FTW! Stop hatin da Kobold cause he's CE.

#Raptor
2008-01-15, 01:48 AM
lol :smallbiggrin:
Yeah, but kobolds are already "Usually LE", so I've been woundering if they're usually LE in Klerns world too. Because in some worlds they cooperate with humans (i.e. as miners), and are seen as a little bit odd, but still members of society.

But I guess if 2 kobolds we're invited into the kings chambers we can go ahead and assume its the secound.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-16, 11:38 AM
Well, Rhadamanthys being descendant of a Radiant Dragon from the Seven Vaulting Heavens of Celestia, he's all shiny and that, so that might help in his case.

Tacitus
2008-01-16, 02:45 PM
It occurs to me that I'm relatively sure my character has the lowest Int score of anyone else in the party... thats somewhat strange for me playing a Human Cleric, even though I rolled two 8's. >.>

Klern
2008-01-16, 02:55 PM
Why the king know all your name? It's because he invited you. He heard rumor for each of you and decide to demand you to help him.

Draik Tempest
2008-01-17, 10:36 PM
It looks like I failed to roll that check. As a side note, are we to do that in that forum or is there a dice rolling thread for this campaign *wishes he'd asked that before hand*

#Raptor
2008-01-20, 02:42 PM
Theres no dice rolling thread.

I don't know if thats what you did, but if you do a preview of a post that includes a roll, the roll('s) won't work.
You have to retype them every time after you preview your post.

Draik Tempest
2008-01-23, 09:44 PM
Um... er... what?! No offense meant, Klern, but I'm having a hard time reading your post. I'm thinking you said that the kid followed us, but I'm not completely positive...

The following is a dramatization
Spelling... oh the spelling. Must... stab... eyes... out with... wooden... spoon.

Klern
2008-01-24, 10:01 AM
I know I'm bad in English sorry and if you don't have time for answer my post it's alright. BTW Jérémy don't listen Barbara and he listen his heart... of course he going to fallow you:smallbiggrin: More he can use some powerful magic... I like fake apparence!

#Raptor
2008-01-29, 08:56 AM
@Draik: Yupp, he followed us.

Draik Tempest
2008-02-01, 06:45 PM
Resist Evil Check:

[roll0]

I do this because I'm evil, not because I don't like the party...

Draik Tempest
2008-02-01, 06:46 PM
T.T I'm SORRY!!! Somethings going to burn T.T

#Raptor
2008-02-29, 06:36 PM
Scribe? I believe we're still waiting for your initative (along with shaman's).

#Raptor
2008-03-04, 07:50 AM
Sent PM's to Scribe and shaman.

Klern
2008-03-07, 02:44 PM
Sorry everyone :smallfrown: With my work, school and my social activities I don't have much time for answer...

#Raptor
2008-03-08, 08:37 AM
No problem for me, as long as the game doesn't die.
Actually the 3 other games I play in are all moving slower than this one.

Tacitus
2008-03-21, 03:42 PM
That CMW healed more because of the modifiers than the actual 2d8 roll of 11. I could have healed 4HP by Touch of Healing for free because he would have been below half HP, but I think 23 damage healed at 3rd level is plenty. Which is, you know, more HP than some party members even have to begin with.

#Raptor
2008-03-22, 07:17 AM
Phew! Thanks alot for the healing - been down to 8 hp there. Chances are pretty good I'd have fallen unconscious with the next hits. :smalleek:
Seems like you've really got some good healing power there... 23 hp is pretty nice.

I think i need to get more armor asap. 12 AC when raging and enlarged just ain't gonna do it. And my offensive power seems to be just fine anway, especially when I'm enlarged. :smallbiggrin:

Tacitus
2008-03-22, 10:45 PM
Well, when you enjoy playing the healbot as much as I do, ya tend to find every way possible to squeeze as much healing as possible from the fewest actions while also keeping in mind the long term.

Touch of Healing means that I can heal everyone all day up to half their HP at any one time with just a standard action if I have a healing spell prepared (I think its like 2HP per spell level of the highest available spell), which is why I burned spiritual weapon instead of casting my prepared CMW. Also have a wand of CLW with half its charges, but that wouldn't have healed anywhere near half (likely around one fourth, on average) of what I did with that CMW.

I think about healing a lot. ^__^```

Tacitus
2008-03-28, 01:40 AM
Raptor, +1 HP. Touch of Healing gives an additional +1 CL on healing spells, so his CL should be 5 for the purpose of healing spells.

Sorry for the double post. >.>

#Raptor
2008-03-28, 06:43 PM
So the total amount of healing would be 24. Alright, fixed it. :smallsmile:

Klern
2008-04-02, 01:15 PM
Sorry everyone... I don't feel great this week... It's going to probably long before I answer correctly our post... I... I'm sorry... But I think it's just a bad period...:smallfrown:

Draik Tempest
2008-05-05, 11:35 AM
It would FIGURE! The ONE time I hit anything, I crit it and kill it. I can't believe the rolls I got for attacks. Although... this way I can pretend it was all planned and I wasn't really useless...

Klern
2008-05-15, 03:58 PM
Hi everyone!!

I'm happy and I have the smile on my face :smallbiggrin:! So I ready for answer more quickly if your answer the last post! BTW... The story really starts now^^ (Evil laugh!!!):smallamused:

#Raptor
2008-05-16, 08:11 AM
Sorry 'bout my inactivity. I'll try to get back to my old level of activity.