PDA

View Full Version : Aligned Spellcaster (Lawful) ideas

pabelfly
2023-04-02, 03:22 PM
I had a character with Aligned Spellcaster (Chaotic) but through a permanent magical effect, have now been made a Lawful character.

Are there any feats, abilities, etc. that I can now make use of that specifically apply to a spellcaster that casts all spells as Lawful spells?

ShurikVch
2023-04-02, 07:02 PM
What kind of spellcaster they are?

pabelfly
2023-04-02, 07:25 PM
What kind of spellcaster they are?

A sorcerer.

ShurikVch
2023-04-02, 08:02 PM
Lawful gives much less options, but I can point some:

Law Domain (https://www.d20srd.org/srd/spellLists/clericDomains.htm#lawDomain) (via multiclass, PrC, or retrain into Domain Access ACF) - +1 CL

Justiciar of Tyr PrC - Axiomatic Spellcasting CF adds +1 DC at 3rd level (or +2 - at 9th); the PrC is full-progression, but required divine spells...

Spell Focus (Law): +1 DC

Axiomatic Bloodline (Dragon #325) - some extra spells known are good for a Sorcerer

Aligned Theurgy (Dragon #325) - if you got divine spellcaster class with Law domain, CL of both classes would stack for spells with Lawful descriptor

Essence of Order (Complete Champion) - optional material component: +1 DC; 300 gp

Yondalla's Cornucopia (Complete Champion) - special holy symbol: +1 CL; 350 gp

If you multiclassing into divine spellcaster, then how about the Law Inviolate ( of St. Cuthbert, [I]Races of Destiny)?

pabelfly
2023-04-02, 09:06 PM
Lawful gives much less options, but I can point some:

Law Domain (https://www.d20srd.org/srd/spellLists/clericDomains.htm#lawDomain) (via multiclass, PrC, or retrain into Domain Access ACF) - +1 CL

Justiciar of Tyr PrC - Axiomatic Spellcasting CF adds +1 DC at 3rd level (or +2 - at 9th); the PrC is full-progression, but required divine spells...

Spell Focus (Law): +1 DC

Axiomatic Bloodline (Dragon #325) - some extra spells known are good for a Sorcerer

Aligned Theurgy (Dragon #325) - if you got divine spellcaster class with Law domain, CL of both classes would stack for spells with Lawful descriptor

Essence of Order (Complete Champion) - optional material component: +1 DC; 300 gp

Yondalla's Cornucopia (Complete Champion) - special holy symbol: +1 CL; 350 gp

If you multiclassing into divine spellcaster, then how about the Law Inviolate ( of St. Cuthbert, [I]Races of Destiny)?

Hmm. Thanks for the ideas.