PDA

View Full Version : Warlock Vigilante multiclassed with Reincarnated Druid: Will a Cacodaemon let me Rein

Zhentarim
2023-04-13, 12:30 AM
Warlock Vigilante multiclassed with Reincarnated Druid: Will a Cacodaemon let me Reincarnate?

I'm considering using improved familiar to bring in a cacodaemon to create soul gems I can use to bargain with the lower planes, but I also took 5 levels of reincarnated druid to go with my 5 levels of vigilante, so if I die, I can reincarnate with no issue. I'm also working on evangelist of socothbenoth PrC for his enhanced version of polymorph any object, which will maybe let me return to my previous form after reincarnation (and if the clause about polymorph failing to replicate specific people stops me from getting all the way back, I can use a disguise kit to go the rest of the way back)

Will the fiend prevent reincarnation with its soul lock ability? If so, I may be better off with a different kind of familiar.

Zhentarim
2023-04-13, 02:15 PM
Also, for RP purposes, could this build pretend to be both their parent and child at the same time in the same room by combining the Socothbenoth reshaping ability with disguise check and simulacrum and/or a reshaped familiar (possibly having both parents and a child all being controlled by one player)?

An idea I had was a character who is functionally immortal, but avoids suspicion by "raising" their next social identity, and once that next generation social identity is old enough, if the old generation social identity dies and the vigilante/druid takes on the social identity of the "child" they were raising, and they "inherit" all the businesses and investments and renown from their old identity.