PDA

View Full Version : Boys vs Girls

Mikeavelli
2007-12-05, 07:12 AM
Boys are smelly and have upper body strength.

But girls have cooties as a kind of trump card.

Who wins?!

GO!

Lyesmith
2007-12-05, 07:15 AM
...You win the Internets.
This should be a hillarious debate.
I' going for Girls, though.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-12-05, 08:55 AM
Girls will win at first, then one lone boy will come in at the end and kill everybody else.

Lyesmith
2007-12-05, 08:56 AM
So boys suffer from the Inverse Ninja law?

Ichneumon
2007-12-05, 09:10 AM
I would say girls, because we are better.:smalltongue:

Serpent Stare
2007-12-05, 09:42 AM
Girls have got a huge advantage right now - especially politically.
And quite apart from "cooties," girls are competitive about prettiness to the nth degree. It's hard for boys to resist... or to compete.

Ossian
2007-12-05, 09:57 AM
Girls can outlive boys forever if they get some frozen genetic material. Boys can't do the same (meh, they can try, but they'r not going to like it...).

O.

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 09:59 AM
The war'll never work. Too much fraternizing with the enemy.

Attilargh
2007-12-05, 10:04 AM
Association in a brotherly manner? Are you quite certain?

I vote for girls. They're just too cute.

someonenonotyou
2007-12-05, 10:07 AM
im a boy but girls win girls have mind control over guys, mind control called boobies!

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 10:08 AM
Association in a brotherly manner? Are you quite certain?

Yes. Yes I am. :smalltongue:

Catch
2007-12-05, 10:12 AM
Boys can break things and fight dinosaurs and eat bugs. Also, the entire outdoors is our personal bathroom.

Social skills and nurturing instincts are for sissies. And girls have cooties.

Gungnir
2007-12-05, 10:19 AM
Betrayal it may be, but I'm inclined to go with the ladies on this one.

Mostly because there seems to be a lot of Benedict Arnolds on our side. Such as myself.

A Rainy Knight
2007-12-05, 10:22 AM
The girls would win, because it's a violation of the Grade School Accords to hit them. And I would probably side with them anyways.

Ceska
2007-12-05, 10:36 AM
The girls have already won, boys are all henpeckers anyway. Plus, we tend to kill ourselves with stupid experiments in getting new weapons or fighting among ourselves.

EvilElitest
2007-12-05, 10:39 AM
This is the only arguement i can never win, ever

It always goes ok lets argue

Me- Now there is a logical manner
Girl-Breast
Other guys-dude, she has a point
Me- But, but, but........damnit
Other guys-no, you lost all support
So my offical statement is this

I don't belief that Girl are better, but i refused to argue this point
from,
EE
P.S. sorry if this comes off as sexist, no intention of offense

sikyon
2007-12-05, 10:49 AM
Boys have our downsides, such as boozing, cheating, violence.

Girls, however have the ultimate downside of backstabbing, plotting and treachery.

I vote for Boys. I'm inclined to think a boy only world would last longer than a girl only world.

Alex Kidd
2007-12-05, 10:55 AM
^Agreed

We'd stay united. Plus we could speed the entire thing up, one effeminate boy joins your ranks and starts spreading rumours. Pretty soon you've all butchered each other, and the survivors are in hiding binging on chocolate to heal their wounded self esteem.

Checkmate ladies.

Ceska
2007-12-05, 11:18 AM
We'd stay united.
Men have litterally only fought war for their whole history, you call that united?

Tengu
2007-12-05, 11:22 AM
I vote for Boys. I'm inclined to think a boy only world would last longer than a girl only world.

Probably, though I'd prefer to live in a girl only world much more. As long as "girl only" gets defined as "Tengu is the only male".

Darken Rahl
2007-12-05, 11:34 AM
According to Battle Royale, girls.

Mikeavelli
2007-12-05, 11:35 AM
Men have litterally only fought war for their whole history, you call that united?

In a battle over resources, religion, or for any other kind of material gain, men will fight each other like savages.

Going up against women in a battle of the sexes? It's bros before hoes all the way. We come togather in the end, while women inevitably tear each other apart.

Arioch
2007-12-05, 11:47 AM
I suspect that the girls would beat the heterosexual men (by the power of male lechery), and then the gays and lesbians would execute a cunning pincer movement and take them both by surprise. Breasts have no hold over a man who is gay!

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 11:57 AM
I suspect that the girls would beat the heterosexual men (by the power of male lechery), and then the gays and lesbians would execute a cunning pincer movement and take them both by surprise. Breasts have no hold over a man who is gay!

Ah, but it is a two-way street, you know. Females are not asexual; there'll be seduction on both sides.

Kaelaroth
2007-12-05, 12:02 PM

Actually, they embarrass me. They'd probably manage to take me out while I was lying on a heap on the floor stifling my laughter.

PhallicWarrior
2007-12-05, 12:08 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a classic GiantITP Debate.

Thank you.

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 12:16 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a classic GiantITP Debate.

Thank you.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you an oddly apropos username. :smalltongue:

2007-12-05, 12:21 PM
It all comes down to the ages.

If the combatants are 11-10 or younger, the boys win due to superior mud hurling skills. One or two tomboys may put up a bit of resistance, but will eventually probably just turn on the girls and join the boys.

If the ages are above 13 or 14, though, then the girls win without a single shot, as not only is hitting a girl at this age reprehensible, but all the boys will feel funny tingling sensations in their no-no places when they see the girls.

Amotis
2007-12-05, 12:25 PM
But then the boys call upon the power of Arnold, Ford,, or Norris. Or Shatner or Connery even. And even though the girls call upon the power of many beautiful, strong, and powerful women of names and stature; then men, however, are too busy being awesome and thus have no sexual drive beyond their own narcissistic ones. Their egos are also to large to consider any other forms of awesome beyond themselves as well. So they are virtually indestructible through the efforts of their own overblown masculinity.

Haruki-kun
2007-12-05, 12:37 PM
It all comes down to the ages.

If the combatants are 11-10 or younger, the boys win due to superior mud hurling skills. One or two tomboys may put up a bit of resistance, but will eventually probably just turn on the girls and join the boys.

If the ages are above 13 or 14, though, then the girls win without a single shot, as not only is hitting a girl at this age reprehensible, but all the boys will feel funny tingling sensations in their no-no places when they see the girls.

True Dat.

Well, I'd like to say Boys would win, but........ who am I kidding? :smalltongue:

Girls win all the way. It's something men are used to.

Blayze
2007-12-05, 12:41 PM
Any attempt at a "Sisterhood" would fall apart, if the backstabbing at my work is anything to go by. All sweetness and light to everyone's faces, and then full of anger and self-righteousness when they're out of earshot. A single argument could spark a chain reaction of complaining, foot-stamping and giving each other the cold shoulder that may never get resolved.

Until the after-effects of feminism die off for good, I think we're safe.

Boys can't do the same

Oh, it's on the way... (http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,648024,00.html)

Boys have our downsides, such as boozing, cheating, violence.

If you mean cheating as in "We cheat at things", then no. Those two do not correlate.

If you mean cheating as in "We cheat on our partners", then no. Those two *also* do not correlate.

Violence is also not reserved to men, and nor is boozing. Please provide new downsides.

GolemsVoice
2007-12-05, 12:48 PM
For some pretty biological reasons, any side that was to win would face certain doom by slowly fading into nonexistence. Such is the threat of Mutual Assured Destruction that holds both parties at bay.

Ceska
2007-12-05, 01:58 PM
@^ That's use of unfair means beforehand! You're killing all the catgirls before they have a chance to fight!

Going up against women in a battle of the sexes? It's bros before hoes all the way. We come togather in the end, while women inevitably tear each other apart.
Even if men did win, 15 minutes from then they'd get unimaginably drunk and accidentally set off enough nukes to kill off all of humanity on the planet.

Lyesmith
2007-12-05, 02:00 PM
I'd opt to remain neutral with my girlfreind in out cushion-fort.

Deepblue706
2007-12-05, 02:06 PM
Women weren't to be educated or allowed to vote for a long time, and men thusly have a huge head-start. I mean, history books would say men have played more of a vital role many more significant accomplishments of humanity than women, so I'd say boys are currently beating girls. But, it's more or less only because we tied their shoelaces together before the race.

elliott20
2007-12-05, 02:10 PM
Hey look, it's a trollbait thread.

Vuzzmop
2007-12-05, 02:16 PM
Guys would win, simply because we have the ability(generally speaking) to become a team, while girls( again being general) seem to have too much bitchiness between eachother, so wouldn't be able to cooperate for long.

However, in modern society, girls would win because anything else would be sexist and mean to the poor underprivileged females. :smalltongue:

Ichneumon
2007-12-05, 02:23 PM
However, in modern society, girls would win because anything else would be sexist and mean to the poor underprivileged females. :smalltongue:

Indeed, we are underprivileged.:smallmad: So we win.

Vuzzmop
2007-12-05, 02:25 PM
Or you lose from being weakned prior to the battle a la Maximus Decimus Meridius.:smalltongue:

Ominous
2007-12-05, 02:28 PM
I'm going to vote girls, then ingore them and do whatever I want when they win. Basically what men everywhere already do. We just shut up and let women nag/yell at us, then do whatever we want. That is true victory. I'm sure there is some Sun Tsu quote that is applicable to this situation.

Semidi
2007-12-05, 02:29 PM
Girls would win because I'm sure half the guys in the world would surrender to the boobies... I mean girls--I know I would.

Sewer_Bandito
2007-12-05, 02:58 PM
Everyone knows boys would win. Why girls can pull the breast card, they have one fatal flaw. Someone would insult the girl's leader behind her back, saying her pants make her look fat. This would result in a huge chain of gossip, eventually reaching the leader's ears, and causing a fundemental split in their government-one side thinks her pants make her look fat while the other side doesn't. This is when the male side would come in and wipe them out.

Gungnir
2007-12-05, 02:59 PM
Girls would win because I'm sure half the guys in the world would surrender to the boobies... I mean girls--I know I would.

And here I was surrendering for a meaningful relationship...

:smalltongue:

Lyesmith
2007-12-05, 02:59 PM
...Whats with the breast card? i've never seen the attraction all that much.

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 03:29 PM

Agreed. There's more to women than their breasts. There are thousands of different parts of the female anatomy, and if the Internet has taught me anything, it's that there's at least one person totally into each one. :smallbiggrin:

Closet_Skeleton
2007-12-05, 03:30 PM

It's an exagerated weakness we use to lure women into a false sense of security.

Then again, I think there are hordes of guys who'll be stopped dead in their tracks if a woman shows any overt sexual interest in him.

Bago!!!
2007-12-05, 03:44 PM
No insult to the girls, but boys win. Logically, boys are built to be stronger.

Now in a society ruled by boys and girls, that reminds me of a show I saw the other day. Boys killed themselves in war, and the remaining boys died off in a plague.

Course, I highly doubt that is a fair take on the matter. Boys are better physically in matters of strength, but otherwise it depends on the individual. The whole sexual take also depends ont he person. That said, I'll have some hot coco.

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 03:48 PM
Then again, I think there are hordes of guys who'll be stopped dead in their tracks if a woman shows any overt sexual interest in him.

On the other hand, we shouldn't pretend those positions are never reversed.

2007-12-05, 03:51 PM
Men control the world.

But women control the boob* supply.

You figure it out.

*meaning all sexually related activities and sights

Woot Spitum
2007-12-05, 04:00 PM
Boys lose. Girls lose. thog :thog: wins.

Next debate.:smallbiggrin:

Deepblue706
2007-12-05, 04:01 PM
Actually, I think V wins.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-12-05, 04:22 PM
Boys and girls are about equal. Both have to put up with selfish idiots if they want to get laid.

Eldred
2007-12-05, 04:32 PM
Heh, I read this thread and instantly though of this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwR_waQ_TSk).

You have some warefare tactics now :smallwink:

Shadowdweller
2007-12-05, 04:38 PM
Funny how all the people claiming the girls can't come together are themselves male. I find the opposite to be true. Girls win: They don't have that idiot alpha-wannabe thing going on.

Bago!!!
2007-12-05, 04:50 PM
I think that everyone is wrong about the whole "Girls can't come together" Crap. Boys are physically stronger, but thats our only thing that really stands out.

And girls would have just as hard a time working together as boys.

Malik
2007-12-05, 04:51 PM
People thinking women are weaker are wrong, just because most are not as strong as the average guy woman have a lot more things to draw on, for example : most women can be sneakier, meaner and more downright nastier than the average bloke, but then again they are usually also more compassionate and nurturing. I personally believe than without women the world will be sent to hell in a handbasket becasue men like to do stupid stuff to see what happens and eventually someone would piss one of the others off and then if would be all out bloody war. Then the orks will fly in and join the battle WAAGGGGHHHH! then we would be truly lost.

Deepblue706
2007-12-05, 04:58 PM
Funny how all the people claiming the girls can't come together are themselves male. I find the opposite to be true. Girls win: They don't have that idiot alpha-wannabe thing going on.

Yeah well, uh...

Statistics show girls have less interest in math than boys. And according to greek philosophers, math is good for the soul. If that is so, boys have superior soul power - thusly, they have not only significantly superior inherent musical ability, but according to most animes, they are more likely to be able to shoot lasers from their eyes and hands.

Tweekinator
2007-12-05, 05:03 PM
Even if men did win, 15 minutes from then they'd get unimaginably drunk and accidentally set off enough nukes to kill off all of humanity on the planet.

Still a win and I'd take it.

Green Bean
2007-12-05, 05:09 PM
Yeah well, uh...

Statistics show girls have less interest in math than boys. And according to greek philosophers, math is good for the soul. If that is so, boys have superior soul power - thusly, they have not only significantly superior inherent musical ability, but according to most animes, they are more likely to be able to shoot lasers from their eyes and hands.

Also brought to you by Greek philosophers; the heart is the centre of all thought, the brain merely being a device to cool the blood. :smalltongue: