PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other 3.5 manual of poisons

Sire Pepe
2023-04-23, 07:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but I feel like poison was kinda botched in 3.5, so I endeavored to fix it. And so I made this Compendium of poison:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8EnzebSzt3pPgu1jPZnqu94QHra9apE/view?usp=share_link

Any constructive feedback would be appreciated :smallsmile: Just a few notes though

- I know the layout and aesthetic are pretty bad for now, but I intend to improve them later

- I tried to keep the ease of use and complexity to a level similar to the core rulebooks

Thanks a lot for your feedback, and feel free to use this content if you like it!

lolcat
2023-04-23, 01:21 PM
Wow, this is extensive and really interesting. It will take some time to get through even the most important bits of those 140+ pages, but Great Work!

One small thing i saw: At 0 Dex a character can take "no action", would be be useful to say "No action except purely mental ones"?

Definitely gonna save this thing and make it available to my poison-oriented players :)

Sire Pepe
2023-04-23, 03:16 PM
Wow, this is extensive and really interesting. It will take some time to get through even the most important bits of those 140+ pages, but Great Work!

One small thing i saw: At 0 Dex a character can take "no action", would be be useful to say "No action except purely mental ones"?

Definitely gonna save this thing and make it available to my poison-oriented players :)

Thanks! Yep, you're right. I meant to say ''any physical action". :smallsmile:

Sire Pepe
2023-05-02, 12:35 PM
Addendum:

While rereading the ravages section, I came across some mistakes:

The effects of Guilt should read: Any evil creature affected by guilt have their spell resistance (if any) reduced by 5 for 1 min.

Likewise, Remorse should read: Any evil creature affected by remorse have their physical damage reductions (if any) reduced by 5 for 1 min.