PDA

View Full Version : How many attacks do you get with Dervish Dance?

incog64
2023-04-28, 06:54 AM
With Dervish Dance activated do I get a new set of attacks as I move from square to square or do I only get one set of attacks but can just move my full speed?

Also, what are good combos to use with Dervish Dance?

Thanks

pabelfly
2023-04-28, 07:30 AM
With Dervish Dance activated do I get a new set of attacks as I move from square to square or do I only get one set of attacks but can just move my full speed?

Thanks

You have a full set of attacks, and you can use one of those attacks as long as you move 5ft between each attack.

Combos - anything that increases your damage for each attack or the accuracy of each attack are obvious picks.

Anthrowhale
2023-04-28, 07:39 AM
Snowflake Wardance can be potent.

incog64
2023-04-28, 07:40 AM
You have a full set of attacks, and you can use one of those attacks as long as you move 5ft between each attack.

Combos - anything that increases your damage for each attack or the accuracy of each attack are obvious picks.

Thanks......

Telonius
2023-04-28, 09:20 AM
If you can afford a level in Scout, the Skirmish ability pairs well with it.

incog64
2023-04-28, 10:10 AM

Does my "to hit" reset as I move or does each additional have its normal reduction?

Gruftzwerg
2023-04-28, 11:20 AM
Does my "to hit" reset as I move or does each additional have its normal reduction?

It does not reset. You basically make your normal Full Attack, you just have to take at least a 5ft step between each attack. You don't gain any kind of extra attacks here.

incog64
2023-04-28, 12:40 PM
It does not reset. You basically make your normal Full Attack, you just have to take at least a 5ft step between each attack. You don't gain any kind of extra attacks here.

Appreciate yah

pabelfly
2023-04-28, 04:35 PM
There is this Dervish handbook over on enworld:

https://www.enworld.org/threads/the-dervish-handbook-xanadu.471396/

Maybe there are some ideas here for your build?