PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Afterimage

ZEXI0N
2023-04-28, 12:35 PM
Hello, I'm relatively new to D&D, and I'm not yet familiar with the more complicated abilities.

Backstory:
I play in a group that mixes Pathfinder with a little 5e. I play a gestalt Ranger/Harbinger, focused on close quarters combat and crowd control. As a result of that, I often end up as a chew toy. I have acquired several teleportation abilities from Shattered Mirror and Veiled Moon which I use both to attack and get myself out of sticky situations (like stomachs)

Goal:
I'm trying to find any way to leave behind an exploding or elemental clone or after-image that can damage or hinder the enemy as I teleport away to "safety".
(To fans of the show RWBY, I'm trying to emulate Blake's semblance.)

My current workaround is to buy "hand grenades" and drop one right before I teleport out.

Thanks!!

Crake
2023-04-29, 05:16 AM
Hello, I'm relatively new to D&D, and I'm not yet familiar with the more complicated abilities.

Backstory:
I play in a group that mixes Pathfinder with a little 5e. I play a gestalt Ranger/Harbinger, focused on close quarters combat and crowd control. As a result of that, I often end up as a chew toy. I have acquired several teleportation abilities from Shattered Mirror and Veiled Moon which I use both to attack and get myself out of sticky situations (like stomachs)

Goal:
I'm trying to find any way to leave behind an exploding or elemental clone or after-image that can damage or hinder the enemy as I teleport away to "safety".
(To fans of the show RWBY, I'm trying to emulate Blake's semblance.)

My current workaround is to buy "hand grenades" and drop one right before I teleport out.

Thanks!!

Is this pathfinder 1e with dnd 5e? or pathfinder 2e with dnd 5e?

Phhase
2023-04-29, 01:19 PM

Pathfinder 1e, I imagine, 2e doesn't have Path of War.

ZEXI0N
2023-04-29, 02:13 PM

Pathfinder 1e. I suppose after more thought, it can be considered exclusively PF 1e for this situation. The 5e elements are more for world building and exploration than combat.