PDA

View Full Version : Magic Rings

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-12-05, 08:19 PM
Ok so I'm about to play a beguiler, and I was wondering if Rings of Wizardy would work for him.

Or, sense i'm asking, what about on any arcane spell user, such as a warmage, duskblade, and assassin?

Ty in advance.

Reinboom
2007-12-05, 08:29 PM
This special ring comes in four kinds (ring of wizardry I, ring of wizardry II, ring of wizardry III, and ring of wizardry IV), all of them useful only to arcane spellcasters. The wearer’s arcane spells per day are doubled for one specific spell level. A ring of wizardry I doubles 1st-level spells, a ring of wizardry II doubles 2nd-level spells, a ring of wizardry III doubles 3rd-level spells, and a ring of wizardry IV doubles 4th-level spells. Bonus spells from high ability scores or school specialization are not doubled.

So, yes. Anything Arcane.

I also believe that this effects -all- your arcane classes (in case you wish to go ultimate magus), though, I may be wrong.

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-12-05, 08:34 PM
ty you kindly

tyckspoon
2007-12-05, 08:35 PM
What SweetRein said. Also, although less-then-optimal, a warmage/wizard/Ultimate Magus/Force Missile Mage with a ring of Wizardry would be fun for ultimate magic-missileage.