PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Feats

carrdrivesyou
2023-06-18, 08:28 PM
I seem to remember there being a feat that allowed a character to burn a Turn Undead attempt in order to gain Charisma to their to hit roll. I've looked but can't find it. Am I mis-remembering or does this feat exist?

pabelfly
2023-06-18, 08:47 PM
Although it doesn't use Turn Undead, it's not Avenging Strike, is it?

An alternative that boosts attack rolls through Turn Undead is Law Devotion, although it doesn't scale off Charisma.

Maat Mons
2023-06-18, 09:22 PM
The Ordained Champion PrC lets you expend a Turn Undead use to Smite, which gives Cha to the attack roll as one of the benefits.

The Divine Might feat lets you expend a Turn Undead use to add Cha to damage.

Darg
2023-06-18, 10:54 PM
The DMGII has the Slippers of Battledancing which let you use Cha in place of Str or Dex for one-handed (can be used two-handed for 1.5x damage) or light weapons if you move at least 10 feat as part of a move action (doesn't have a duration and doesn't have a stated end to the effect).

Biggus
2023-06-19, 12:29 AM
The DMGII has the Slippers of Battledancing which let you use Cha in place of Str or Dex for one-handed (can be used two-handed for 1.5x damage) or light weapons if you move at least 10 feat as part of a move action (doesn't have a duration and doesn't have a stated end to the effect).

They do work, but they're not very good for a Paladin because they require you to wear only light armor and have ranks in Perform. Also, they're expensive (33,750GP).

Darg
2023-06-19, 08:21 AM
They do work, but they're not very good for a Paladin because they require you to wear only light armor and have ranks in Perform. Also, they're expensive (33,750GP).

True, but halfweight does exist and so does mithril medium armor. They are a decent option if your character doesn't have power gamed ability scores for a late game power boost.

Biggus
2023-06-21, 06:30 AM
True, but halfweight does exist and so does mithril medium armor.

What book is halfweight armour in?

Nihilarian
2023-06-21, 06:57 AM
I don't see it in the X Stat to Y bonus thread

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?125732-3-x-X-stat-to-Y-bonus

Divine Might is the closest but thats damage

Darg
2023-06-21, 09:25 AM
What book is halfweight armour in?

Underdark, the Forgotten Realms accessory book. It has a lot of fun and interesting weapon/armor abilities like morphing, sizing, illithidwrought, metalline, etc.

Biggus
2023-06-21, 12:57 PM
Underdark, the Forgotten Realms accessory book. It has a lot of fun and interesting weapon/armor abilities like morphing, sizing, illithidwrought, metalline, etc.

Thank you. I know of morphing, sizing and metalline from the MIC, I'll have to check out illithidwrought though.