PDA

View Full Version : I brought a creature over from WoD because it's funny >.>

Azraile
2023-06-24, 09:25 PM
https://i.ibb.co/dkwtL2D/the-cow.png

Azraile
2023-06-24, 09:27 PM
Is it something to troll murder hobos? Yes.... 100% and I love it.

Tawmis
2023-06-25, 01:21 AM
If I quote your original post - I can see a really long link. Otherwise it looks blank, FYI.

Azraile
2023-06-25, 10:31 PM
If I quote your original post - I can see a really long link. Otherwise it looks blank, FYI.

I fixed it.... had to use another place to upload it to

animewatcha
2023-06-26, 09:55 AM
Interestingly, if you can keep it for 24 hours ( or end the casting of 24 hours ) within 60 feet via hallow spell. Due to being Fey, the cow must already be within. If you can keep it there long enough, hallow has a block-extraplanar-travel effect. Making Hitpoints and AC need to be relevant.

Extremely out of the way of a campaign but it looks like you were trying to cover 'murderhobo' dom.

Kish
2023-06-26, 10:07 AM
I fear this is grounded in an edition I know little of, but some things I can possibly help with.

seems to be quite the pacifist, not seams
instantaneously
Feywild, or if in the Feywild to the Prime Material Plane
its location, not it's
plane shifting, not plain
Immunities, two m's
Any abilities, not anything abilities
its true sight ability, not it's
does little else, not dose
its milk, not it's
anomaly, not anomoly
its free life, not it's
try and understand
its own cud, not it's

Chronos
2023-06-28, 07:10 AM
You can't do anything to it that you could do to an ordinary cow, such as taming it... but you can milk it?

Azraile
2023-06-28, 09:03 PM
You can't do anything to it that you could do to an ordinary cow, such as taming it... but you can milk it?

*shrugs* my buest guesses and explinations about it go back to it's orginal context.

It's created from the perfect fusion between an ordinary cow and a spirit of pure ineffable chaos and raw creation.

As an ineffable being now in the form of a cow it don't understand or care much about mortal doings.

So if you want to milk it or pet it or paint it bright pink for some reason........ it don't care, but if you try and force it to do things or try and harm it... it cares.

jakarta
2023-08-10, 11:43 AM
Suggested typo fix: it does nothing.