PDA

View Full Version : have you seen The Seven Deadly Sins

hoborobot
2023-08-01, 04:21 PM
how would you make Escano in Pathfinder ? or 3.5 ?

Maat Mons
2023-08-01, 06:39 PM
I've seen two different anime named Seven Deadly Sins. If you want a character who can buff himself up, there are lots of ways to do that. If you want a character who routinely becomes useless for reasons outside his control, I advise you to reconsider.

hoborobot
2023-08-01, 07:41 PM
whats wrong with a human Poet/bard that gets +3 then +4 then +6 then +8 then +12in all stats the closer it gets to high noon then retroactive negate them until it becomes 12 pm

Buufreak
2023-08-01, 11:35 PM
For clarity, 12am is midnight and 12pm is noon.

That said, Escanor would only get those boosts to stength and constitution in all likelihood, meanwhile he is tanking wisdom and intelligence because his ability to threat assess while buffed up is rock bottom. So for half the day he thinks he is invincible (which he isn't) and the other half he is a coward that can't pick up a broom. I'm really not seeing an upside. But if you must, I would suggest some of the war hulk builds that turn on and off the strength by cheesing size changes and quoting a single line from a single splat book that is only mentioned when people want to argue.

hoborobot
2023-08-02, 05:19 PM
thanks a lot!