PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Is It Possible For Garyx & Dahak To Form An Alliance?

Bartmanhomer
2023-08-29, 12:06 AM
This is an interesting crossover: Let's just say the two evil dragon deities Garyx & Dahak join forces to reach their goal by destroying each of their families starting with Apsu, the Draconic Pantheon, and going after and battling non-dragon deities from both universes. Both of the evil dragon deities have the same alignment (Chaotic Evil). They shared similar domains and powers. And they're both red dragons. So what do you think of their alliance? I love to hear your thoughts and opinions. :smile:

Beni-Kujaku
2023-08-29, 06:39 AM
This is an interesting crossover: Let's just say the two evil dragon deities Garyx & Dahak join forces to reach their goal by destroying each of their families starting with Apsu, the Draconic Pantheon, and going after and battling non-dragon deities from both universes. Both of the evil dragon deities have the same alignment (Chaotic Evil). They shared similar domains and powers. And they're both red dragons. So what do you think of their alliance? I love to hear your thoughts and opinions. :smile:

Dahak would prepare an elaborate plan to ambush Apsu and kill him together, then ask Garyx to help him. Garyx accepts and follows the plan up until he sees a single metallic dragon, at which point he starts slaughtering everybody while Dahak facepalms and reluctantly joins in to remove witnesses. The whole thing attracts Apsu, ruining the ambush, at which point both flee and Dahak never associates with Garyx ever again.

Bartmanhomer
2023-08-29, 07:23 PM
Dahak would prepare an elaborate plan to ambush Apsu and kill him together, then ask Garyx to help him. Garyx accepts and follows the plan up until he sees a single metallic dragon, at which point he starts slaughtering everybody while Dahak facepalms and reluctantly joins in to remove witnesses. The whole thing attracts Apsu, ruining the ambush, at which point both flee and Dahak never associates with Garyx ever again.

So it's a temporary alliance. Got it.

Rynjin
2023-08-29, 07:26 PM
Why is this tagged as Pathfinder?

Bartmanhomer
2023-08-29, 07:28 PM
Why is this tagged as Pathfinder?

Because Dahak is from Pathfinder. :smile:

Rynjin
2023-08-29, 07:28 PM
Because Dahak is from Pathfinder. :smile:

After a quick search all I could find was the 3.5 versions, so I was confused. Dahak and Garyx seem to be basically footnotes in PF.

Bartmanhomer
2023-08-29, 07:30 PM
After a quick search all I could find was the 3.5 versions, so I was confused. Dahak and Garyx seem to be basically footnotes in PF.

Well Dahak is from Pathfinder (like I said before) and Garyx is from D&D 3.5.