PDA

View Full Version : A question in regards to a Star wars rpg: Revised character build.

ngilop
2023-09-05, 02:20 AM
Hey guys, after this campaign is over (which might be 3 years because the DM is slow as molasses) we are going to be doing a star wars revised edition campaign.

After having talked to everybody and getting our character ideas out

I am going to be an Ewok Jedi. I don't really have a care in regards to how lightsaber capable he is. got a light spear approved because I think that fits the aesthetic better. I really just want to be an extremely powerful and well developed force user.

I have only ever played star wars revised once before, and I have no idea how to build a character with that end goal.

Just hoping that there is somebody (or somebodies) who can help me out.

Curbludgeon
2023-09-06, 06:59 PM
(I'm looking most of these books over for the first time)
Well, the Ewok has a Dex bonus, so leaning into the corresponding lightsaber style is a natural choice. There's little reason to not take Jedi Master as soon as possible, so the real questions are what if any PrCs to fit in for levels 5-7. I'd prefer the higher initial skillpoints of the Jedi Consular to the Guardian, and dip one of Jedi Ace/Healer/Investigator, for a character more focused on the Force than combat.

Alternatively, something like an Ewok Force Adept 4 could lead into some combination of Beastwarden, Telepath, Spirit Master, and Mystic Agent.