PDA

View Full Version : any one got a changling?

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 12:27 AM
any one got a changling for dm genie?
i need one and cant figure out how to because the book only shows them with a class.

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 12:32 AM
or if you have a way to find the base data im not above findin that and putin it in

tyckspoon
2007-12-09, 12:33 AM
I have no idea what you're asking for.

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 12:36 AM
i need a way to put the race (changling; monster manual 3 page 24) in to DM Genie

Mewtarthio
2007-12-09, 12:46 AM
They're in Eberron Campaign Setting, Races of Eberron, and MMIII. Or just check Crystalkeep. They're conceptually pretty simple: No ability mods, just some racial skill and save bonuses and their signature shapeshifting power.

Kizara
2007-12-09, 12:50 AM
i need a way to put the race (changling; monster manual 3 page 24) in to DM Genie

Seriously, what the heck is a DM Genie?

On a side note, stop killing kobolds.

Mewtarthio
2007-12-09, 01:00 AM

I'm guessing one of two things:

Some program that helps a DM in some way, likely by quickly generating NPC character sheets
A large and slightly unwieldy cartridge that you can stick your DM into before plugging him into the game table, allowing you to input a few codes to alter his behavior before starting the game

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 01:12 AM
but you still havent answerd my question i need to get it into DM genie
P.S. your google-foo is week http://www.dmgenie.com/home.shtml

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 01:20 AM
i just need somebody to help me put in the ata

streakster
2007-12-09, 01:26 AM
I'm guessing one of two things:

Some program that helps a DM in some way, likely by quickly generating NPC character sheets
A large and slightly unwieldy cartridge that you can stick your DM into before plugging him into the game table, allowing you to input a few codes to alter his behavior before starting the game

Where can I get one of number two? I assume there's a "Sure, that doesn't look broken at all" and a "Houserule: On/Off" button, right?

*Applauds*

Nerd-o-rama
2007-12-09, 04:54 AM
but you still havent answerd my question i need to get it into DM genie
P.S. your google-foo is week http://www.dmgenie.com/home.shtml
Your spelling-fu is weak.

Anyway, what do you need our help with? We've given you where to find the rules text. Do you need someone who knows how to add custom PC races into DM Genie? I've just gotten the program now, but it looks pretty straightforward...

Baxbart
2007-12-09, 06:51 AM
Oh god! The Kobolds!

Won't somebody think of the Kobolds!!!

lord of pixies
2007-12-09, 05:20 PM
yeah i need someone who knows how to plugit in or has already done so and can send it to me...

P.S. yes my spelling-fu is week :smallannoyed:

P.S.S. whats with the cobold joke???

Arbitrarity
2007-12-09, 05:24 PM

It's a small platform which holds the DM, and raises him up so he can adjust the lighting for the game. It has a bunch of feet, hydraulic pistons for lifting, and weighs a LOT.

AlterForm
2007-12-09, 05:33 PM
I can't believe someone didn't do this yet...

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x38/MightyDraco/Motivators/KoboldGrammar.jpg

Guildorn Tanaleth
2007-12-09, 05:46 PM
Why kobolds? Wouldn't, say, baby seals be better? At the least, they would appeal more to the drooling masses who continue to dismember the murdered tongue.

lord of pixies
2007-12-11, 10:50 PM
reminds me of the

every time you bring up phisics into a role playing game god kills a catgirl :smallbiggrin:

Khanderas
2007-12-12, 07:05 AM
reminds me of the

every time you bring up phisics into a role playing game god kills a catgirl :smallbiggrin:
Problebly not a "coinnsidence".