PDA

View Full Version : How are xykon and redlcloak getting along now?

ABB
2007-12-09, 03:10 AM
Now that reddy has discovered his duty to the goblinoid race and a new level of concern for and empathy to goblinoids, I wonder how he and X are getting along. I mean, RC used to torture and kill goblinoids for X's amusement and to get him to attend meetings. Now that such activity is presumably kaput I wonder how he and X are getting along?

I suppose that RC could be offering humans for X;s amusement in AC now, as evidenced by the apparently fresh heads on pikes seen.

David Argall
2007-12-09, 03:28 AM
We don't seem to have much reason to assume any change in the relationship. They both want an intact gate and it isn't here. Red can hardly have changed that much.

Now they should not still be in the city this long. So there is probably something we don't know. I would guess it's about the expanded rift. We should find out in a few strips.

KBF
2007-12-09, 04:28 AM
I don't see how the hob-gob killing has anything to do with their relationship.

I believe they should be married by now, however.

factotum
2007-12-09, 05:37 AM
Believe me, if you read SoD, you'll realise that Redcloak has no compunction about killing other goblinoids (or letting Xykon kill them) if he thinks it'll get him closer to a gate. In fact (SOD spoiler):

He killed his own little brother to prevent him trying to get rid of Xykon. Sorry, but anyone who's capable of that isn't going to have any qualms at killing off a few hobgoblins if required.

If you're talking about Redcloak's "revelation" outside the walls of Azure City, that was more along the lines of "I don't actually NEED to kill all these hobgoblins to win this battle" rather than "I don't ever need to kill another goblin again!".