PDA

View Full Version : God Almighty vs. Pun-Pun

Eerie
2007-12-09, 12:49 PM
Ultimate battle of the cheeses. Forget Sauron, forget Cthulhu. You can`t get more munchkinier than that.

Who will win?

PS. The right answer is:

Pun-Pun is God Almighty.

Closet_Skeleton
2007-12-09, 01:23 PM
God, he's omnicient so he'll notice what Pun-Pun is doing, and then stop him in his tracks. Pun-Pun still needs time to get powerful.

Xefas
2007-12-09, 01:26 PM
Also, God has lots of relatively powerful minions (http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article77.htm), which should count for something.

warty goblin
2007-12-09, 01:30 PM
Once ascended, Pun-Pun, since he'll have all of God's abilities, plus the abilities of everything else.

And if nothing else, he can always grant himself the "I win" power as a free action that can be taken at any time. Plus, Pun-Pun is cooler.

Xefas
2007-12-09, 01:35 PM
Plus, Pun-Pun is cooler.

Technically, God created pimp hats and Firefly, so I think he's a bit higher on the badass scale.

warty goblin
2007-12-09, 01:38 PM
Technically, God created pimp hats and Firefly, so I think he's a bit higher on the badass scale.

Right, but Pun-Pun alters reality so that Firefly is still running, will run for all time, and is always as great and original as its best episodes while never losing continuity. God may or may not be able to do this, but he didn't.

Pimp hat wise, Pun-Pun's hat's so pimp, it causes new lifeforms to evolve just to worship it. Alter reality, its so much fun...

Xefas
2007-12-09, 01:40 PM
Right, but Pun-Pun alters reality so that Firefly is still running, will run for all time, and is always as great and original as its best episodes while never losing continuity. God may or may not be able to do this, but he didn't.

I find this extremely hard to argue with. Alright, I guess Pun-Pun does win.

Gorbash Kazdar
2007-12-09, 02:01 PM
Comrade Gorby: I don't really see how this fits into Media Discussions, nor really anywhere else on the boards, so...