PDA

View Full Version : Official Manga/Anime Spoilers thread

Setra
2007-12-11, 05:09 AM
This is a thread for spoilers for anime/manga, for people who like being spoiled. That said here are some I can think of.

Inuyasha

Kagura Dies
Kanna Dies
Kikyo Dies, again, and seems to be staying dead
Miroku proposes to Sango, sango says yes
Kouga loses his jewel shards
Sesshoumaru's mother is not as evil as she seems
Rin dies, again
then comes back to life, again
Not fully caught up on Inuyasha though

FMA (Manga specifically)

Selim Bradley is pride
Can't think of any other right now

Bleach

Nel is a former espada-centaur thing

One Piece

Brook is the pirate who made the promise with LaboonNot many things can be considered spoilers in one piece that I can think of

Naruto
Sasuke kills Orochimaru
Tobi is Uchiha Madara (?)
Two members of Akatsuki are former students of Jiraiya

Tengu
2007-12-11, 07:28 AM
Cowboy Bebop
Spike dies.

FMA
So does Hughes.

Trigun
So does Wolfwood.

Vash is not a human.

Hellsing
Alucard is Dracula. Gasp, what a clever ruse!

Nerd-o-rama
2007-12-11, 02:18 PM
Evangelion
The Evas are artificially created Angels in armor.

Gendo is backstabbing NERV and SEELE who are also backstabbing NERV.

Gendo's agenda is to see his dead wife again. SEELE's is to reduce humanity into hive-minded goo using the Evas, the Angels that NERV has squirreled away in Central Dogma, Rei Ayanami, and/or the Kaballah.

Speaking of which, Rei's a clone (or rather, a series of clones who keep dying off) made from the recombinant DNA of an Angel and Shinji's mom.

Shinji's mom's soul is inside Unit 01, and the sane part of Asuka's mom's soul is inside Unit 02.

...You know what? This is going to take a while. Let's just cut to the end:

Everybody dies horribly when Rei starts the Third Impact, except maybe Shinji. And Asuka gets better (maybe).

Ceska
2007-12-11, 02:54 PM
Tengu's post is made of win. I do not watch nearly enough shonen or anime long enough to justify spoiler apart from

Air (the Key/Kyoto Animation one)
Misuzu dies

Setra
2007-12-11, 03:01 PM
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yusuke is a semi-demon

More Inuyasha

Sesshoumaru gets his arm back after losing the Meidou (Offensive power of Tenseiga) to Inuyasha and getting a new sword.
Kohaku loses the shard in his back but is still alive
Kagome has had her true powers sealed for the entire animanga apparently, by the dark side of the Shikon JewelFinally caught up

BerserkGriffith betrays everyone

bluish_wolf
2007-12-13, 01:48 AM
Ooh, can I do one?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Mion and Shion occasionally pretend to be the other one.
Keiichi dies.
Rena dies.
Mion dies.
Shion dies.
Satoko dies.
Rika dies.
Actually, everyone in the village dies at least once.

The stuff about aliens and whatnot- total BS.

... and the stinger:
Oyashiro-sama is actually this girl: http://www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Pen/2294/img/hanyuu.jpg

The Extinguisher
2007-12-13, 02:07 AM
Yay!

Shaman King:

The ending sucked!

The Bunny
2007-12-13, 02:29 AM
I could do more on Berserk, but the manga gets SERIOUSLY depraved. Awesome, but depraved.

Ummm....well darn.

Oh, you forgot

Cowboy BeBop
Vicious dies. Hey, I cared. He was cool.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-12-13, 10:10 AM
My first anime!

Martian Successor Nadesico
The Jovian "lizards" are rebellious human colonists that were exiled a century ago by the corrupt government. They're also all massive Gekigangar otaku.

That doesn't mean many of them aren't evil, though.

Gai, Admiral Munetake, the new chick from episode 12, some Jovian that looks and acts exactly like Gai, and all the Martian survivors die. Admiral Fukube doesn't, though.

Ruri's a p...no, that one's too stupid. I'm ignoring it.

Akatsuki's the Nergal Chairman in disguise.

The Jovians' teleportation also acts as time travel, and is based on ancient alien technology that never gets thoroughly explored. Akito, Yurika, Inez, and presumably any other native Martians can teleport/time travel at will because the MacGuffin that manages all this is found on Mars.

Inez is actually that little girl Akito tries to save in the prologue after having gone back in time twice and come back the slow way.

Akito picks Yurika. This isn't surprising, but it's still a disappointment. Ryoko's much better for him.Man, mecha shows love their plot twists.